Trial of a Sword: Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14 is a conflict between we and several guardians in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild’s The Master Trials DLC. In a video above, you’ll see how we approached Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14.
Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14 walkthrough
First, transparent out a 4 one-shot defender scouts on a platforms — supply a crawl and fire their eyes, only like always. Take out a dual closest to we first, afterwards get relocating since a other dual will have we targeted and a dual weapon-wielding defender scouts will be watchful now.
You can repeat a run-away-and-drop-bombs tricks for many of this fight. You can run right past a guardians though them being means to land a hit. Drop a remote bomb and save a repairs to your weapons.
If and when it comes to blows, there are a few things to do to safeguard success:
- Use stasis, as good as ice and electric arrows to solidify a guardians momentarily. This allows we take them on one during a time or run approach to collect your thoughts.
- Use a thunderstorm rod that we collected from a hinox in Middle Trials: Underground Floor 10 for a intolerable volume of damage.
- You can improved of a guardians here with a guardian weapons we picked adult on a prior floor. And it’s overtly improved to save a rather frail thunderstorm rod for a quarrel entrance up.
Pick adult any weapons a dual mobile guardians dropped, though don’t rubbish too most time looking around — there’s zero additional to find here.
Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14 armor, weapons and food
Nearly each subterraneous building in Trial of a Sword includes some multiple of armor, weapons and food that we should collect before withdrawal and use in successive levels. Here’s what we can find in this subterraneous floor.
Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14 armor and weapons
- Guardian defense x2
- Guardian sword x2
Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14 food
Middle Trials: Underground Floor 14 value chest
- Previous: Middle Trials: Underground Floor 13 walkthrough
- Next: Middle Trials: Underground Floor 15 walkthrough