Trial of a Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 is another oasis level. You’re here to collect some prizes and prepare some meals. In this The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild’s The Master Trials DLC guide, we’ll uncover we how to find a fairy, all of a equipment — and how prepare a best meals.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 walkthrough
- There’s one fairy during a behind of a room. Crouch and go collect it. You can prepare with it if we unequivocally wish to, though it’s substantially best to keep in your slot for an emergency.
- Collect everything. EVERYTHING.
- Just like in a Beginning and Middle Trials, a customary manners apply: Use 5 mixture during a time whenever we can, don’t brew effects and prepare everything.
- Cook a hearty truffles by themselves for dual dishes that revive all hearts. A dish regulating a razorshrooms will give we an conflict boost, and a armored carps will get we a invulnerability boost.
- When you’re finished cooking, put on your new flamebreaker boots, and conduct to a portal.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 armor, weapons and food
Nearly each subterraneous building in Trial of a Sword includes some multiple of armor, weapons and food that we should collect before withdrawal and use in successive levels. Here’s what we can find in this subterraneous floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 armor and weapons
- Arrows in crates behind chests
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 food
- Crates behind chests
- Armored canopy (water on left)
- Razorshrooms (next to cooking fire)
- Hearty truffles (back of room on left)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 value chest
- Flamebreaker boots
- Knight’s bow
- Ancient arrows x3
- Previous: Final Trials: Underground Floor 5 walkthrough
- Next: Final Trials: Underground Floor 7 walkthrough