Trial of a Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a quarrel between we and a white-maned lynel, a guardian turret and a flock of horse-mounted bokoblins. In this guide, we’ll uncover we how to kick them all and where to find this level’s items.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 walkthrough
This is it. You done it to a end. And a Trail of a Sword saved a best for last. You get a small bit of all this time, and you’re going to be unequivocally happy we told we to save those ancient arrows.
Everything is going to see we as shortly as we land. That’s a problem, though it’s OK. You’ve got this.
- Ignore a bokoblins and conduct true for a white-maned lynel. This serves dual purposes: It keeps we from removing shot by a turret, and it gets we tighten to your initial target.
- Shoot a lynel with an ancient arrow. You can close it in place with stasis if you’ve got a time, or we can only take a shot.
- Drop some remote bombs as we twisted your approach toward a guardian’s tower. Detonate them behind we to take out some of a bokoblins that are chasing you.
- Climb adult a building and fire a guardian turret with another ancient arrow. You can quarrel it a prolonged approach if we unequivocally want, though this is a finish of a trials, so because save them?
- Glide down to a hull in a center of a room. There’s a treasure chest and a integrate of crates. The crates will get we some arrows and there are bomb arrows in a chest.
- Now it’s only we and a bokoblins. And we only got some shiny, new bomb arrows. Be a contrition not to use them.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 armor, weapons and food
We’ll list some of them here, though a weapons and equipment in this turn are about to disappear anyway. Use adult all you’ve got, and don’t worry about formulation forward any more.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 armor and weapons
- Arrows (crates in middle)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 food
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 value chest
- Bomb arrows
If you’re looking for more, be certain to check out our full beam for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild, that includes The Master Trials guides for a Great Plateau Season Pass reward chest locations, a Travel Medallion and Hero’s Path and each square of new armor, including:
- How to find a Korok Mask (EX Strange Mask Rumors side quest)
- How to find Majora’s Mask (EX Treasure: Ancient Mask side quest)
- How to find Midna’s Helmet (EX Treasure: Twilight Relic)
- How to find Tingle’s Fairy Clothes (EX Treasure: Fairy Clothes side quest)
- How to find a Phantom armor (EX Treasure: Phantasma side quest)