Without a new diversion to plea it, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was means to finish during #1 on a UK draft for a second true week, notwithstanding a 78% dump in sales. With this repeat, Crash Bandicoot becomes a initial PlayStation 4 disdainful pretension to do so since Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End last year.
Elsewhere on a chart, sales helped Battlefield 1 jump from 20th to 6th, Hitman: The Complete First Season rise from off a draft to 16th, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided re-enter a draft in 27th.
Here’s a tip 20 best-selling games by sell stores in a UK for a week finale Jul 8, 2017, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (down 78%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 17%)
- Overwatch (up 17%)
- FIFA 17
- Micro Machines World Series (down 54%)
- Battlefield 1
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Rocket League
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- DiRT 4
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild
- LEGO Worlds
- Forza Horizon 3
- Fallout 4
- Hitman: The Complete First Season (up 342%)
- Tekken 7
- Dishonored 2
- Injustice 2
Do we think Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will debut during #1?