Its been a flattering delayed week for deals, yet we managed to find some that we’re super vehement about — including discounts on Prey and Dishonored 2. And while this is technically not a deal, Uniqlo’s Nintendo collection only launched and a t-shirts are flattering sweet. In fact, many of us during Polygon already picked some up, like this alphabet striking tee.
- Get $60 off a Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset during Amazon.
- Save 20 percent on PowerA’s Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Dock during Gamestop.
- Grab 56 percent off this Jelly Comb Nintendo Switch case that doubles as a stand.
- Earlier this week we lonesome a Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible sale that offers high discounts on some large name games from a Xbox 360 era, playable on Xbox One.
- The cost only forsaken on Prey that is now 16 percent off for PS4 and 18 percent off for Xbox One.
- Dishonored 2 is now $29 for PS4 and Xbox One Standard Edition, roughly 28 percent off a strange price.
- Grab 50 percent off Titanfall 2 for PS4 and Xbox One during Gamestop and Amazon.
- If we missed out on this understanding a few weeks ago, Mass Effect Andromeda for PS4 and Xbox One is behind down to $40 on Amazon.
- Far Cry: Blood Dragon is only $5 for Xbox 360, and is retrograde concordant for Xbox One.
- Steam is featuring publisher Devolver Digital’s games on a weekend sale, with Broforce, Enter a Gungeon, Shadow Warrior 2 and Hotline Miami 2 getting good discounts by Sunday.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide Collector’s Edition is half off on Gamestop.
- Although not a understanding yet privately my favorite buy of a week, a UTGP ‘17 collection on Uniqlo is now available. Nintendo characters like Mario, Peach and Pikachu have been incorporated into stylish designs from a Japanese retailer, and they boat all over a U.S.
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of a best deals on a internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in partnership with Polygon’s editorial team. You can contention deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find some-more Deals here.
Vox Media has associate partnerships. These do not change editorial content, yet Vox Media might acquire commissions for products purchased around associate links. For some-more information, see our ethics statement.