Along with a financial gain report for a latest mercantile quarter, Nintendo has common updated tellurian sales sum for a Switch and 3DS titles. While Switch hardware sales might have forsaken somewhat compared to a same duration final year, program sales grew significantly year-over-year, and many of a console’s biggest tiles have strike new sales milestones.
Nintendo’s best-selling Switch game, Super Mario Odyssey, changed an additional million copies given a company’s last financial report, bringing a worldwide sales sum adult to a towering 11.17 million. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild, Nintendo’s No. 2 and 3 best-selling Switch games, respectively, further continue to sell well; a former has now surpassed 10 million copies, while a latter has sole 9 million.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Mario Tennis Aces have also sole an considerable amount, clearing a million units any on Switch notwithstanding usually rising recently. Nintendo’s spring-loaded fighting diversion Arms has now sole some-more than 2 million copies, while a dual Nintendo Labo kits have sole a total 1.39 million units.
In comparison, Nintendo’s 3DS games have sole most some-more modestly over a final mercantile quarter, though they continue to column a handheld adult as it enters a eighth year on a market. Mario Kart 7 stays a company’s best-selling diversion for 3DS during 17.21 million units. Super Mario 3D Land has now surpassed 12 million, while Animal Crossing: New Leaf inches closer to a same milestone. You can see a full tip 10 list for any console next or on Nintendo’s website.
Nintendo still has large expectations for Switch this mercantile year, with a series of vital games lined adult for a console this holiday season, such as a new Labo Vehicle Kit, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Let’s Go, Eevee, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. 3DS also still has some important games on a horizon, including WarioWare Gold and remakes of Luigi’s Mansion and Mario Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story.
- Super Mario Odyssey — 11.17 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — 10.35 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild — 9.32 million
- Splatoon 2 — 6.76 million
- 1-2-Switch — 2.45 million
- Arms — 2.01 million
- Kirby Star Allies — 1.89 million
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 — 1.42 million
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze — 1.40 million
- Mario Tennis Aces — 1.38 million
- Mario Kart 7 — 17.21 million
- Pokemon X / Y — 16.31 million
- Pokemon Sun / Moon — 16.12 million
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire — 14.10 million
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 — 12.70 million
- Super Mario 3D Land — 12.12 million
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf — 11.78 million
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS — 9.30 million
- Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon — 7.72 million
- Tomodachi Life — 6.25 million