Voting for a second annual Steam Awards recently concluded, and Valve has now suggested a winners. Although a categories are some-more surprising than what we’re accustomed to saying from end-of-year awards, that didn’t stop a common suspects from winning.
As you’ll see, Steam Awards are not limited to games expelled in 2017, and with good reason. Valve recently announced Steam’s best-selling games for a year, and many of them, like Rainbow Six Siege, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, are in some cases mixed years old.
In a Choices Matter category, that is meant to applaud games that yield we with a operation of freedom, The Witcher III came out on top, violence out a likes of Divinity: Original Sin II and Dishonored 2. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds won a Mom’s Spaghetti category, that consisted of intense, stressful games like Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and The Evil Within 2.
The Labor of Love award, for comparison titles with clever continued support, went to Warframe, violence out games such as Team Fortress 2 and Path of Exile. The Suspension of Disbelief difficulty went to Rocket League, while Cuphead, Just Cause 3, and Stardew Valley won other awards. Cuphead was a usually diversion to win some-more than one endowment this year, holding home both Best Soundtrack and Even Better Than we Expected. You can see a full list of winners next or on Steam.
Each difficulty consisted of 5 games that Steam users could opinion on. Those 5 were nominated by users previously, with categories any opening adult for a singular day during a just-concluded Steam winter sale.
Steam Awards 2017 Winners
- Choices Matter — The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
- Mom’s Spaghetti — PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Labor Of Love — Warframe
- Suspension of Disbelief — Rocket League
- The World Is Grim Enough, Let’s Just All Get Along — Stardew Valley
- No Apologies — The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
- Defies Description — Garry’s Mod
- Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War — Just Cause 3
- Haunts My Dreams — Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Soul of Vitruvius — Rise of a Tomb Raider
- Whoooaaaaaaa, Dude! 2.0 — The Evil Within 2
- Best Soundtrack — Cuphead
- Even Better Than we Expected — Cuphead