With Ratchet Clank update 1.04 today, Insomniac Games addressed a series of bugs within a game, while also regulating an emanate with a Tech Head Trophy:
- Use “No HUD” lie with a Plasma Striker zoom
- Big Al’s audio should now scrupulously play
- Tech Head – Trophy should clear properly
- Fixed emanate where Kerwan sight method wouldn’t start.
- Fixed emanate on Pokitaru where Big Al/Felton would not swell behind to ship.
- Fixed emanate where crates would disappear during certain camera angles.
- Fixed emanate on Nebula G34 where actor could not swell after trainer fight.
- Fixed emanate where boost rings would infrequently disappear during hoverboard races.
- The Bouncer now retains XP and upgrades if desert is lost.
- Omega weapons now uncover correct v6 indication during vendor.
- Additional fixes for blank Hologuise.
- Fixed issues where actor would get stranded on Quartu (door not opening and jetpack station).
- Fixed issues where players could get stranded when failing during a same time as trainer on Quartu.
- Fixed emanate where swingshots would not seem on Veldin (at night).
- Other several bug fixes and improvements
Insomniac is also questioning an emanate where players remove their weapons when starting a new Challenge Mode. They consider this is due to starting Challenge Mode from Clank gameplay, so they advise “you possibly click Challenge Mode right after a final trainer OR make certain your are Ratchet when starting a new Challenge Mode.”
Ratchet Clank is a fastest-selling diversion in authorization history, debuted during #1 on a UK chart, was a 2nd best-selling diversion of Apr 2016 during US retail, and was a #1 best-selling digital diversion of Apr 2016 in Europe.
Are we seeing any other issues in Ratchet Clank?
[Source: Insomniac Games]