This month, Andy finds his sea legs and, if that cover design is anything to go by, a bumbling boat-devouring H2O deity. Obsidian’s sprawling RPG supplement Pillars of Eternity 2 fronts this issue, following Andy’s incursion into a riotous Deadfire archipelago. Will this new universe of high-seas journey opposition a smashing 2015 forerunner? Discover a early impressions within.
Elsewhere, Pip takes a demeanour during Cultist Simulator—the Lovecraftian journey from a creator of Sunless Sea, while Emily Marlow explores a Witcher 3’s doing of faith and organized religion. Hazel Monforton explores a motivations behind Dishonored 2 story of punish and desire, while Evan reviews a biggest diversion on PC right now, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Previews this month embody Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom, Code Vein, Jurassic World Evolution and more. Reviews embody Gorogoa, Iconoclasts, Life is Strange: Before a Storm among many others.
This month’s emanate also comes with a giveaway Pillars of Eternity 2 vast dog. His name is Comet and he’s a really good boy.
Issue 315 is on shelves now and accessible on all your digital inclination from Google Play, a App Store and Zinio. You can also sequence approach from My Favourite Magazines or purchase a subscription to save yourself some cash, accept monthly deliveries and suffer a disdainful subscriber covers. Here’s this month’s:
- Andy sets march for Obsidian’s RPG supplement Pillars of Eternity 2.
- Pip takes a demeanour during Cultist Simulator, from a creator of Sunless Sea.
- Hazel Montforton looks during Dishonored 2’s themes of punish and desire.
- Emily Marlow explores The Witcher 3’s doing of religion.
- PUBG, Gorogoa, Iconoclasts and some-more reviewed.
- Ni No Kuni 2, Code Vein, VRChat and some-more previewed.
- Our processors organisation test.
- And most more!