Ever given a massive, giveaway Atlas Rises refurbish went live in No Man’s Sky, developer Hello Games seems to be treating a diversion like it’s code new. It’s expelled updates during a really high magnitude over a past integrate of weeks, and a latest patch is out now.
Update 1.34 is meant to discharge a garland of bugs and issues introduced with Atlas Rises; it’s a third such patch expelled in a final 8 days. 1.34 includes fixes such as preventing save files from inflating too many in size; augmenting a limit series of paths that can be displayed on a galactic map; and modifying animations for NPC interactions.
The patch also allows for players to teleport between stations as good as to their base, while also improving a list of systems that we have recently teleported from. You can see a full patch records below.
Atlas Rises, meanwhile, significantly altered a story, visuals, and gameplay of No Man’s Sky. Among many other things, it combined a new narrative, portals, and a elementary form of multiplayer. You can review about everything that Atlas Rises includes here, and we can check out our new underline exploring a refurbish here.
Patch 1.34 Notes:
- Fixed an emanate where vast numbers of portal visits would be combined to save files, severely augmenting a save distance and stopping a ability to save a game.
- Prevented a turf editor removal in assign when modifying dull voxels
- Prevented players being means to revise turf outward their bottom radius for giveaway while station inside their base
- Fixed responses done to Artemis and Apollo during times being wrongly tracked
- Prevented players being blocked from surpassing if they decrease to enter glyphs into a sold story portal
- Fixed instances where Atlas content was appearing as yet it came from an NPC
- Fixed FoV in print mode display degrees as a temperature
- The find shade will now uncover images from a incomparable series of visited waypoints
- Added a placeholder picture in cases where a waypoint picture is not available
- Allowed scrolling of names on a find page that are too prolonged to be displayed
- Fixed a graphical emanate where a fuzz outcome would be practical while teleporting
- Improved prioritization of systems we have teleported from when inventory your many new teleport locations
- Altered teleporters in space stations to concede players to teleport directly to other stations as good as to their base
- Improved grouping of icons on a galactic map to some-more accurately prove missions and complement information
- Increased limit series of paths that can be rendered in a galactic map
- Improved coming of a summary displayed when your starship is out of range
- Fixed warning pitch on damaged tech appearing too small
- Fixed an emanate that infrequently caused glyphs not to be awarded correctly
- Fixed an emanate in educational messaging when we scold your beat expostulate though zero else before entering your ship
- Added a volume of units we will acquire for a find to a Analysis Visor interface
- Added scold tension animations for several interactions with NPCs
- Fixed an emanate when claiming a new bottom plcae (which caused bottom NPCs to stop responding)