Patches for No Man’s Sky have rather slowed down given a flurry that were expelled in a arise of a large Atlas Rises refurbish in August. But we now have a new one, with developer Hello Games releasing a wide-ranging update, a biggest member of that is a new save system.
As minute in a refurbish 1.38 patch notes, that we can see in full below, Hello’s idea for this new complement was to make “managing saves between diversion modes most easier.” Players now have 5 slots for saves, that your existent files will be altered into. These can be used for any diversion mode; picking an dull one allows we to name that mode we wish to play.
To serve conduct things, any container has a span of sub-slots: one for primer saves and one for automobile saves. Manual saves are triggered during save points we build or by interacting with beacons. Automatic saves start whenever we exit your ship, die, explain a base, or squeeze a freighter.
Elsewhere in a patch, you’ll now find a wider operation of temperatures on passed planets, while continue effects during moody now change in power depending on how high adult we are. The Analysis Visor gains some new features, including a ability to see how most longer plants need to finish growing; indicate ships to find their class, type, and value from afar; and establish how apart divided resources are that a Scanner discovers. Additionally, pirates can now uncover adult progressing after entering some systems, and jeopardy insurance is supposing when nearby trade outposts.
A accumulation of other improvements and bug fixes are also implemented in this update. You can check out a full patch records next to see all that’s changed. This refurbish is out now for giveaway on PS4 and PC. If we haven’t played in new months, we can check out a outline of accurately how a Atlas Rises refurbish altered No Man’s Sky.
No Man’s Sky Update 1.38 Patch Notes
New save system
- You will now be presented with 5 save-game slots (each of that can be used for any diversion mode). Your existent saves will be mapped into these slots
- Selecting an dull container will start a new game, permitting we to afterwards collect that diversion mode to play from a mode name menu
- There are now dual sub-slots for any save-game–one for involuntary saves and one for primer saves.
- Automatic saves start when exiting your ship, dying, purchasing a Freighter or claiming a base
- Manual saves start when interacting with a save indicate (these can be built from a build menu), or a guide found on world surfaces
- Starting a new diversion with no existent saves will take we directly to mode select
Hello Games says, “If we knowledge any problems with a new save system, be certain to let us know!”
- Made a heat operation of passed planets some-more varied
- In-flight continue effects now change in strength formed on height
- The Analysis Visor can now be used to indicate plantation plants and see a remaining expansion time
- Analysis Visor can indicate ships to establish their class, form and value during a distance
- The Analysis Visor can be used to see a estimate stretch of resources detected with a Scanner
- Added blunder summary when no outpost is found by a economy scanner
- Added a ability to skip black bars when finding a world or solar system
- Prevented a cursor being reset to a core of a page as we switch between postponement menus
- Trade outposts now yield jeopardy protection
- Added a possibility for pirates to parent progressing than common when a actor warps into a certain systems, to supplement some-more accumulation to scrutiny and trading
- Galactic map now respects user rodent attraction settings
- Galactic map now respects user control inversion settings
- Prevented trade terminals carrying a disastrous apportion of stock
- Made trade depot batch values feed over time
- Separated batch levels for trade posts and space stations in a same system
- Lush biomes in presence mode now spasmodic exist but an assertive sentry presence
- Reduced cursor UI slack when regulating a pad
- Improved NPC boat aim preference in space battles, prevented them reacting to random actor fire
- Added outlandish boat audio for AI and NPC ships
- Added ability to send equipment to and from containers in your bottom or freighter
- Added tooltip content to explain a world icons on a find page
- Added ability to sell equipment from boat load slots during terminals
- Storms on humid/lush planets are no longer toxic; humid/lush planets now have a possibility of their sleet being really hot. Note: no new storms have been added, and a magnitude of storms has not been adjusted. Humid planets that formerly had frozen sleet storms in 1.3 have had that charge form changes to exhilarated rain.
- Added ability to send equipment from load slots during upkeep interactions
- Improved trade by giving NPCs eccentric batch levels
- Made NPCs who give directions impute to a wider widespread of locations
- Added ability to rebind a drop key
- Fixed an emanate where some smoothness missions would invariably tell players to revisit other systems
- Fixed an emanate where a mandate to finish some missions could change as we spoke to NPCs
- Fixed scaling issues with quadruped feeding icons
- Fixed an emanate where mining units would spasmodic wrongly furnish Heridium
- Prevented mining units being placed inside any other
- Fixed an emanate where bottom parts, including storage containers, built outward a bottom building radius in total building mode would not be eliminated when a actor altered to a new base
- Fixed an emanate where storm-prone planets could be labelled as ‘Mild.’ Storm magnitude has not been adjusted–the content should now some-more accurately report continue conditions.
- Fixed an emanate where a turf pimp audio would spasmodic continue after turf modifying completed
- Fixed an emanate where a turf pimp hologram would sojourn in one plcae after subtracting from a terrain
- Fixed an emanate where a turf pimp would spasmodic emanate longer lines than intended
- Fixed an emanate where a boat crosshair would seem during improper times
- Fixed a Upload All symbol on a find page not deactivating after being used
- Corrected symbol prompts in a boat fight wiki
- Restored Spectral Class to a universe map text
- Prevented users spasmodic descending outward a trade post height when exiting their ship
- Prevented traders from aggressive pirates that are apart out of their range
- Fixed an emanate where NPC ships would stop outward a opening of freighters and space stations in systems with no trade routes
- Fixed an emanate where smaller freighters and containers could not be destroyed
Corrected Roamer and Rover inventories appearing wrongly in a send window
- Added insurance to concede a Mind Arc step of a Artemis story to be finished even if a actor deletes their base
- Fixed emanate where a blue eye idol would spasmodic seem over a crosshair
- Fixed an emanate where a Space Anomaly could sojourn in a player’s home complement indefinitely
- Fixed an emanate with dismantling tech on boat review screens not rightly destroying a tech
- Fixed an emanate where unbinding a pivotal would exit a control menu
- Fixed an emanate where selecting a new pivotal contracting could incidentally outcome in it being set to a rodent button
- Fixed an emanate where a Space Anomaly goal had no design content in a log.
- Fixed an emanate where some players who should have been means to restart apart missions were incompetent to do so
- Fixed an emanate that could means additional built register equipment to be lost