No Man’s Sky’s latest update, 1.34, is out now and it addresses a few bugs and issues that were benefaction with a new Atlas Rises update.
According to a game’s patch notes, refurbish 1.34 adds a ability for players to teleport between stations and to their base. It also fixes animations for several NPCs and prevents save files from severely augmenting in distance due to a vast series of portal visits.
The patch also increases a series of paths that can be rendered on a galactic map alongside improving a grouping of icons on a map to improved arrangement missions.
The full refurbish 1.34 records are as follow:
- Fixed an emanate where vast numbers of portal visits would be combined to save files, severely augmenting a save distance and stopping a ability to save a game.
- Prevented a turf editor removal in assign when modifying dull voxels
- Prevented players being means to revise turf outward their bottom radius for giveaway while station inside their base
- Fixed responses done to Artemis and Apollo during times being wrongly tracked
- Prevented players being blocked from surpassing if they decrease to enter glyphs into a sold story portal
- Fixed instances where Atlas calm was appearing as yet it came from an NPC
- Fixed FoV in print mode display degrees as a temperature
- The find shade will now uncover images from a incomparable series of visited waypoints
- Added a placeholder picture in cases where a waypoint picture is not available
- Allowed scrolling of names on a find page that are too prolonged to be displayed
- Fixed a graphical emanate where a fuzz outcome would be practical while teleporting
- Improved prioritization of systems we have teleported from when inventory your many new teleport locations
- Altered teleporters in space stations to concede players to teleport directly to other stations as good as to their base
- Improved grouping of icons on a galactic map to some-more accurately prove missions and complement information
- Increased limit series of paths that can be rendered in a galactic map
- Improved coming of a summary displayed when your starship is out of range
- Fixed warning pitch on damaged tech appearing too small
- Fixed an emanate that infrequently caused glyphs not to be awarded correctly
- Fixed an emanate in educational messaging when we scold your beat expostulate though zero else before entering your ship
- Added a volume of units we will acquire for a find to a Analysis Visor interface
- Added scold tension animations for several interactions with NPCs
- Fixed an emanate when claiming a new bottom plcae (which caused bottom NPCs to stop responding)
The patch comes on a heels of another refurbish progressing this week that addressed other issues players have been encountering given No Man’s Sky’s final vital update.
For some-more on No Man’s Sky, check out a full sum about a Atlas Rises update, that combined 30 hours of story calm to a diversion according to developer Hello Games, as good as singular online commune called “Joint Exploration.” Following a Atlas Rises refurbish release, IGN took a demeanour during either it makes a diversion value going behind to.
Alex Gilyadov is a freelance author for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter.