Modder ‘RaYRoD_TV’ has been operative tough on his renovate mod for No Man’s Sky. Last week a modder expelled a 1.2.2 version and currently he has expelled a 1.4.1 chronicle that adds countless features, tweaks and adjusts several things and fixes some bugs.
According to a changelog, No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v1.4.1 adds a new cavern continue type, increases a series of underwater weather form possibilities to 21, creates it probable to confront denser forests, and packs several weed patch adjustments. In addition, this new chronicle of a mod serve organizes a basebuilding menu, facilities some-more singular planet/biome pile-up fixes, and packs adjustments for Cave mineable object, Flashlight Intensity and Gravity.
The modder has also expelled a hotfix for No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul that updates a chronicle to 1.4.1 and adds Three Inventory Variations. This hotfix also private unintended residue of exocraft rockets and adjusts exocraft denunciation files.
Those meddlesome can download No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v1.4 from here. Below we can find a finish changelog for a bottom v1.4 and a 1.4.1 hotfix.
No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul Hotfix 1.4.1
*Tweaks, bug fixes + User endorsed additions*
– Added Three Inventory Variations with .txt support explanation, in Optional Mods RaYRoD Inventory Variations
* Default Inventory.pak
* Default Substance Icons.pak
*Transparent E3 Inventory.pak
– Removed Unintentional residue of exocraft rockets
– Adjusted exocraft denunciation files
– Slight Tifighter scaling adjustments (Courtesy of Krem)
No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v10-BETA (v1.4)
Fixes + Quality Of Life adjustments
– More singular planet/biome pile-up fixes, bound a reported sensuous biome form crash
– Fixed singular residue of static/frozen birds left over
– Cave mineable intent adjustments
– Slight Flashlight power adjustments
– Slight Gravity adjustments
– Adjusted a form of Crystal biome
– Creatively total opposite mandate and apparatus ammounts to several bottom building products to boost exploration/challenge inducement and enrich gameplay
– Further orderly a basebuilding menu
– Wanted turn glitch repair (attempt)
– Prevented boat defense and boat ulse engine dismantlement, to forestall a pile-up from doing so.
– Rare oversized ships in stations and singular oversized crashed ships should no longer occur
– Added a new cavern continue type, we total mars dirt with engulf fog.
– There’s around 21 underwater continue form possibilities altogether now (More might come later)
– Slightly larger possibilty of denser forests
– Grass patch adjustments
– Added probability for Crystal Biomes
– Created and implemented some-more cavern biomes
– Created and implemented another underwater biome