Last year was utterly a knock-out per video games on a PS4. We got another PlayStation disdainful in a form of Horizon Zero Dawn that managed to contest with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild on Nintendo in a unequivocally healthy manner. It was formidable to choose, as holding down automatic dinosaurs with crawl and arrow is unequivocally exciting.
We also got ourselves Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, critically acclaimed as one of a scariest games of a year. With or yet PSVR, RE7 managed to shake even a best of us with a atmosphere and terrifying trainer fights. That is to contend zero of Nier: Automata, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and so many some-more we could pronounce about for hours.
In 2018, we can positively demeanour brazen to some-more good games on a PS4. Thus far, we have ourselves a many approaching God of War (currently vital adult to expectations as a good reboot of a franchise), Far Cry 5 (a fun frisk in a Western United States), and Monster Hunter: World (coming to PC for a initial time). There are copiousness of good games besides a latter 3 that have already expelled in 2018, so be certain we didn’t skip any with a list below.
Sony positively isn’t shying divided from large risks this year either, as we are still expecting a argumentative Detroit: Become Human, another diversion from Quantic Dream that has finished headlines for a quarrelsome trailers featuring child abuse. Other much-anticipated games still entrance are Vampyr (a diversion from Dontnod Entertainment), and of course, Red Dead Redemption II. It is about time that we see a supplement to this Rockstar game, and it is certain to be usually as good as a prior game.
As usual, there are some-more PS4 titles to demeanour brazen to this year. Check out a New PS4 Games Releasing in 2018: The Ultimate Guide successive for a now reliable recover dates and games reliable for this year to a PlayStation 4.
January was a mostly still month, featuring mostly indie games like Iconoclasts, Lost Sphear, and Celeste. Iconoclasts and Celeste are both platformers in remarkably opposite ways. Iconoclasts focuses on puzzles, trainer fights, and an intriguing story about, well, iconoclasts. Celeste is focused on difficulty, introducing a actor to a impression peaceful to pull by hardships, even when they start to take a toll.
The prominence of Jan was, of course, Monster Hunter: World. We’re removing new monsters as we pronounce and as usual, a quarrel is fun and a monsters challenging. Monster Hunter is a good diversion either you’re harsh for softened armor or usually wish to see what a successive large man is all about. Monster Hunter is always softened with friends, so be certain to get a few online before streamer to your successive mission.
- Planetbase (PS4) – Jan 11 (NA EU)
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4) – Jan 16
- Albert Otto: The Adventure Begins (PS4) – Jan 16
- Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition (PS4) – Jan 16
- Mutant Football League (PS4) – Jan 19
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory (PS4, Vita) – Jan 19
- Iconoclasts (PS4) – Jan 23
- OK K.O.! Let’s Play Heroes (PS4) – Jan 23
- Lost Sphear (PS4) – Jan 23
- Celeste (PS4) – Jan 25
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) – Jan 26
- Monster Hunter World (PS4) – Jan 26
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) – Jan 30
- Strikers Edge (PS4) – Jan 30
February also had indie games as a vital titles, like Fe, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and Shadow of a Colossus. Fe incited out to be a small lackluster, with a smaller universe than gamers approaching yet with good controls and low-pitched mechanic. If zero else, Fe is value it for a song alone.
Kingdom Come, yet many anticipated, fell prosaic on a pleasing face. The diversion was pleasing and a judgment good executed, yet a gameplay flaws and bugs finished Kingdom Come tumble from beauty like a stone. For example, saving your diversion is an practice in pre-planning and expecting where a given query competence take you. That is to contend zero of a bugs that infrequently erased whole save files and forced some players to restart a diversion entirely.
Shadow of a Colossus, many like Secret of Mana, was a much-needed remaster of an comparison game. The improvements in animation and textures are unequivocally many appreciated – no some-more ripping around your equine or cape, and Wander indeed looks like he knows how to hook his knees to run. Needless to say, Shadow of a Colossus on a PS4 is a diversion everybody contingency have in their catalog.
Metal Gear Survive also came out in February, yet it is adult to we if we consider a diversion is truly value a cost tag.
- EA Sports UFC 3 (PS4) – Feb 2
- Shadow of a Colossus (PS4) – Feb 6
- Dragon’s Crown Pro (PS4) – Feb 8 (JP)
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia (PS4) – Feb 9
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] (PS4, PS3, Vita) – Feb 9
- Crossing Souls (PS4) – Feb 13
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4) – Feb 13
- Dynasty Warriors 9 (PS4) – Feb 13 (NA EU) Feb 9 (JPN CHN)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4) – Feb 13
- Crossing Souls (PS4, Vita) – Feb 13
- Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame (PS4) – Feb 13
- Owlboy (PS4) – Feb 13
- Secret of Mana (PS4) – Feb 15
- Fe (PS4) – Feb 16
- Metal Gear Survive (PS4) – Feb 20
- The Station (PS4) – Feb 20
- Symmetry (PS4) – Feb 20
- Rad Rodgers (PS4) – Feb 21
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (PS4) – Feb 23
- Past Cure (PS4) – Feb 23
- Immortal Redneck (PS4) – Feb 27
- Riftstar Raiders (PS4) – Feb 27
- Gravel (PS4) – Feb 27
- Shiny (PS4) – Feb 27
In Mar we got A Way Out and Far Cry 5 as a categorical highlights on a PS4. A Way Out was EA’s second indie diversion investment for their EA Originals program. The judgment for A Way Out unequivocally held on when a diversion was announced; A Way Out was to yield a high-quality cot commune diversion privately for adults. In a end, however, a diversion managed to order assembly between anticipating it comparatively bland, and others that saw A Way Out as accurately what a proclamation promised.
Far Cry 5 is a finely discriminating Ubisoft game, a outcome of lessons schooled from prior games like Far Cry 4 and 3. Not all lessons were learned, however. Some gamers found a criminal to be usually like all a other Far Cry villains, and a applicable account skirted like an H2O fanatic fish. Other players praised a gameplay, a sparkling quarrel and severe enemies we could softened while exploring a pleasing Western countryside.
- Bridge Constructor Portal (PS4) – Mar 1
- Bulb Boy (PS4) – Mar 1
- SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell (PS4) – Mar 1
- Bravo Team (PSVR) – Mar 6
- DJMax Respect (PS4) – Mar 6
- Fear Effect Sedna (PS4) – Mar 6
- Frantics (PS4) – Mar 6
- TT Isle of Man (PS4) – Mar 6
- Way of a Passive Fist (PS4) – Mar 6
- Scribblenauts Showdown (PS4) – Mar 9
- Beast Quest (PS4) – Mar 13
- Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS4) – Mar 13
- The Raven Remastered (PS4) – Mar 13
- The Long Reach (PS4) – Mar 13
- Surviving Mars (PS4) – Mar 15
- Burnout Paradise Remastered (PS4) – Mar 16
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (PS4) – Mar 20
- Assault Gunners HD Edition (PS4) – Mar 20
- Attack on Titan 2 (PS4) – Mar 20
- Octahedron (PS4) – Mar 20
- World of Warriors (PS4) – Mar 21
- A Way Out (PS4) – Mar 23
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4) – Mar 23
- Atelier Lydie Suelle: The Alchemists and a Mysterious Paintings (PS4) – Mar 27
- Far Cry 5 (PS4) – Mar 27
- MLB The Show 18 (PS4) – Mar 27
- The Witch and a Hundred Knight 2 (PS4) – Mar 27
- Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ (PS4) – Mar 30
April’s pretension is by distant God of War, a intensely well-done reboot of a series. Not usually is a quarrel fun, many like God of War 3, yet a combined aspect of new weapons and quarrel partnership with Kratos’ son. The adored arms of a diversion is a Leviathan Axe, that will lapse to a player’s palm after it is thrown.
The retrieval is not present and contingency be triggered, providing an overwhelming plea to any quarrel situation. In serve to a pithy combat, is a constrained story. It competence not be as accurate as say, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, yet Norse mythology is a good universe for a impression like Kratos to play around in.
Once you’re finished personification by a fad of God of War and a wholly new lane a array is taking, be certain to check out The Swords of Ditto. The latter is a good cot commune diversion placed a pleasing anticipation universe desirous by aged Zelda titles. You and your crony conflict monsters together, solemnly surpassing by a universe and story.
- Minit (PS4) – Apr 3
- Impact Winter (PS4) – Apr 5
- Extinction (PS4) – Apr 10
- Masters of Anima (PS4) – Apr 10
- Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs – Royal Edition (PS4) – Apr 10
- Super Daryl Deluxe (PS4) – Apr 10
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PS4) – Apr 17
- God of War (PS4) – Apr 20
- Gal Gun 2 (PS4) – Apr 24
- Subaeria (PS4) – Apr 24
- The Swords of Ditto (PS4) – Apr 24
- Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption (PS4) – Apr 25
Now we get to a games that haven’t come out. May has a few engaging titles, many particularly Detroit: Become Human, City of Brass, and Dark Souls Remastered. Become Human, as settled in a introduction to New PS4 Games Releasing in 2018: The Ultimate Guide, was a core of some debate concerning a latest trailer.
The trailer featured a father that was aroused towards his daughter and a drudge he hired to take caring of her. It is pragmatic that he killed a final drudge he hired. With such dim themes, some gamers were disturbed that Become Human would be too explicit, too violent.
Other gamers were intrigued by a crafty story-telling, a trailer display a uninformed account that was not fearful of deliberating ethics and ethics – something a developers have a repute for doing in all of their games. Whatever your opinion, Become Human will be a accumulation of Quantic Dream’s incursion into code new record to unequivocally pull a PS4 towards that supernatural valley. That said, we shall see what technological marvels Quantic Dream has achieved this time.
- Guns of Icarus Alliance (PS4) – May 1
- City of Brass (PS4) – May 4
- Conan Exiles (PS4) – May 8
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr (PS4) – May 11
- Dragon’s Crown Pro (PS4) – May 15
- Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time (PS4) – May 15
- Tennis World Tour (PS4) – May 22
- Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night (PS4) – May 24 (JPN)
- Persona 5: Dancing Star Night (PS4) – May 24 (JPN)
- Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) – May 25
- Detroit: Become Human (PS4) – May 25
- Everspace (PS4) – May 29
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope (PS4) – May 29
- Owlboy (PS4) – May 29
- Sega Genesis Collection (PS4) – May 29
In Jun we have during slightest dual games that competence accommodate their approaching hype or recognition levels. LEGO The Incredibles will positively accommodate expectations; LEGO always creates good games and judging by latest gameplay trailer, there are going to be some unequivocally cold mechanics involving any of a character’s superpowers.
LEGO The Incredibles is desirous by and formed on a initial Incredibles film from 2004, so we will be saying a lot of identical scenes and tract between a diversion and movie. Don’t design LEGO The Incredibles to be a bad interpretation of a movie, however, as LEGO has built a repute for creation games that mostly urge on film chronicle with gameplay and ideal comedic timing.
In serve to LEGO The Incredibles, Vampyr will be releasing in Jun as well. This has been a rather puzzling diversion given it was announced shortly after Dontnod’s other game, Life is Strange. Announced during E3 2016, Vampyr looked severe yet hexed an intriguing adequate judgment to seem in a news afterward. With any successive trailer, Vampyr looked softened and better. It seems Vampyr is charity an movement RPG, set in London, 1918.
WWI competence have finished for Britain in 1918, yet for categorical impression Jonathan Reid, another quarrel has been distracted for distant too long. Reid contingency quarrel his approach by a vampiric infestation of London to survive, yet a choice remains: will we welcome a beast within or quarrel your unequivocally inlet any day? Vampyr sets an intriguing tone, it will be engaging to see if a diversion lives adult to expectations.
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (PS4) – Jun 5
- ONRUSH (PS4) – Jun 5
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn (PS4) – Jun 5
- Vampyr (PS4) – Jun 5
- Fate/Extella Link (PS4) – Jun 6 (JPN)
- MotoGP 18 (PS4) – Jun 7
- Jurassic World Evolution (PS4) – Jun 12
- LEGO The Incredibles (PS4) – Jun 15
- The Lost Child (PS4) – Jun 19
- New Gundam Breaker (PS4) – Jun 21 (JPN), Jun 22 (NA)
- The Lost Child (PS4) – Jun 26
- The Crew 2 (PS4) – Jun 29
Please note that PlayStation has no reliable dates for Jul onward, these dates were reliable by developers and press releases. However, there are some dates for Jul and afterward, that impute usually to a mercantile buliding of 2018.
Q1 has already ended, yet Q2 is from Apr to June, Q3 is from Jul to September, and Q4 is usually Nov and December. Any games with a financial entertain instead of a recover date can be altered as a year progresses. This page will be updated to simulate those changes as they are announced.
That said, so distant for a month of July, we have dual games of note: Mega Man X Legacy Collection and The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker. The Mega Man X Legacy Collection is self-explanatory, a remaster of Mega Man 7 by 10 (including all compared DLCs), with new calm like timed trials, leaderboards, song player, and a judgment art gallery.
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is another try to move behind a FMV games of ye olde PC days. Doctor Dekker has usually been murdered and it is adult to a actor to find out whodunit and provide his patients during a same time.
The gameplay involves usually a typing of questions, or we can collect from a accumulation of suggested questions supposing for you. Be clever what we say, however, as “your difference will determine” a contingent fates of your psychiatric patients, “and your own.”
- The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker (PS4) – Q2 2018
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection (PS4) – Jul 24
- The Banner Saga 3 (PS4) – Jul 24
- All-Star Fruit Racing (PS4) – Jul 2018
August is a small dry, unfortunately, with usually 3 games to pronounce of. Little Dragons Café is a diversion from a creator of Harvest Moon and looks ideal for kids underneath 10. Gameplay involves exploration, holding caring of your dragon, and using a café. The art impression is unequivocally cute, not distinct Harvest Moon, if a small some-more stylistic. The controls are elementary adequate and a judgment unequivocally family-friendly.
On a other side of that coin, we have Fire Pro Wrestling World entrance to PS4. This diversion boasts a accumulation of diversion modes: normal mode, enclosure deathmatch, conflict stately (though there are not 100 players in a ring during a time), MMA manners match, landmine deathmatch, spiny handle deathmatch, and finally, revise mode.
The final diversion scheduled for Aug is Yakuza: Kiwami 2, a remaster of a strange Yakuza 2 finished on a same engine as Yakuza 6. As such, a reconstitute boasts a same courtesy to fact in graphics and several updates to a gameplay. Kiwami 2 also has new content, focused especially on covering tract holes and The Truth of Goro Majima quest. The latter allows a actor to control Goro Majima and explains how he came to leave a Tojo Clan and form Majima Construction.
- Little Dragons Café (PS4) – Aug 24
- Fire Pro Wrestling World (PS4) – Aug 28
- Yakuza: Kiwami 2 (PS4) – Aug 28
September and Q3 seem to be a many renouned dates after June, with utterly a few decent titles coming. Most critical of all is that Spider-Man is finally entrance to us Sep 7. We have been gripping lane of this diversion given it was announced during E3 2016 and we’re certain to see it again during E3 2018.
Thus far, we know that a story centers around “an gifted Peter Parker” who has already been around a superhero retard a few times. Parker will be fighting crime, struggling to keep a career afloat, and romancing a lady of his dreams. It has been finished unequivocally transparent that this Spider-Man diversion is finished by Spider-Man fans for fans, and it shows in a trailers. We’ve already seen that a gameplay is significantly softened than any prior Spider-Man title.
Also in Sep comes Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, a remaster of a aged platformer array where a small dragon is on a goal to save a world. Spyro comes after a success of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, with fans are fervent to have other childhood favorites remastered. We usually have one trailer so far, yet we will really see Spyro again during Sony’s E3 2018 press conference.
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4) – Sep 4
- Spider-Man (PS4) – Sep 7
- SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (PS4) – Sep 7
- Shadow of a Tomb Raider (PS4) – Sep 14
- Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (PS4) – Sep 21
- Zone of a Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars (PS4) – Sep 2018
- V-Rally 4 (PS4) – Sep 2018
- Slime Rancher (PS4) – Sep 2018
- Skull Bones (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal (PS4) – Q3 2018
- We Happy Few (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Shining Resonance Refrain (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Hello Neighbor (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Tales of a Neon Sea (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4) – Q3 2018
- Bad North (PS4) – Q3 2018
In Oct we have what will expected be competing for GOTY award, Red Dead Redemption II. Announced all a behind in 2016, Red Dead Redemption II is a prequel to Red Dead Redemption. As such, it will be another action-adventure diversion with an open world. The story follows Arthur Morgan and his gang, a Dutch outpost Der Linde. Like a prior pretension in a series, Red Dead Redemption II will have both single-player and online multiplayer components.
There are, of course, copiousness that fans are anticipating will be softened and combined upon. For example, some-more than one playable character. Hopefully, like in GTA V, any impression will have their possess singular celebrity and ability set. With that in mind, fans are anticipating that online campaigns will be accessible for commune teams.
Fans are looking brazen to a story aspect as well, fervent to see accurately how a Dutch outpost Der Linde got their reputation. We’re going to see a lot of assault and heartless finishers from a squad as they dedicate identical crimes to a prior game.
The open universe of Red Dead Redemption II would also advantage from swimming and climbing mechanics. Players will wish to go anywhere they like, and that means swimming opposite lakes and climbing plateau if usually to see a sunset.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4) – Oct 12
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) – Oct 26
In November, we unfortunately usually have one reliable date that is for Metro Exodus. This will be a third diversion in a series, following a ever-resilient Artyom and his wife, Anna. The story continues with a final game’s “Redemption” ending, display us how Artyom fled Moscow and heads towards a distant east.
The actor will transport around a Volga River, nearby a Ural Mountains, and float a Aurora train, as distant as we know anyway. As a games follow a novel array by Dmitry Glukhovsky, it is a good gamble Metro Exodus will follow a identical tract to a books.
Gameplay will engage some secrecy elements yet concentration mostly on FPS and presence horror. There are copiousness of “mutated creatures” and tellurian enemies for a actor to quarrel off with handmade weapons. Everything is scavenged and crafted by a actor to their specific play style.
Needless to say, fans of a array are unequivocally many looking brazen to a successive pretension in a series. There are certain to be copiousness of improvements and additional mechanics for fans to enjoy.
- Metro: Exodus (PS4) – Autumn 2018
December 2018 And Sometime In 2018
Last yet not slightest we have Dec and a rest of Q4. Most of these are unconfirmed dates of games that are some-more than expected to be behind into 2019 or further. Shenmue III, for example, is a diversion whose growth is going unequivocally slow. This is not a bad thing, of course, we consider all fans can determine that a some-more time spent on Shenmue III, a better.
The pretension that would not usually contest for GOTY yet also win it, would be The Last of Us: Part II. More heartless and aroused than ever, this diversion is about hatred and a quarrel for probity in a universe where a clarification of such is rough during best.
Much like Detroit: Become Human, some folks suspicion that a latest trailer for The Last of Us: Part II was a small too violent, too many for a elementary trailer. However, as a developers have stated, Part II is going to have a unequivocally complicated concentration on violence, there will be no removing divided from it.
Other highlights that competence come out in 2018 are BioMutant, a fascinating pretension from publishers THQ Nordic. BioMutant has introduced us to a post-apocalyptic universe where mutant animals seem to order a world, fighting any other for presence and resources. Bright and vibrant, BioMutant seems to be desirous by games like Bastion, where a anecdotist is giving a actor a rather asocial viewpoint on your actions.
There are many other good games scheduled for 2018, like The Wolf Among Us 2, The Gardens Between, and Beyond Good Evil 2. Look successive for some-more and make note of what games we wish to locate in time.
- Tokyo Xanadu EX+ (PS4) – Dec 8 (UK/EU)
- Tera (PS4) – 2018
- Shenmue III (PS4) – 2018
- The Last of Us: Part II (PS4) – 2018
- Dreams (PS4) – 2018
- Battalion 1944 (PS4) – 2018
- Bloodstained: Ritual of a Night (PS4) – 2018
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PS4) – 2018
- Descenders (PS4) – 2018
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (PS4) – 2018 (US)
- SoulCalibur VI (PS4) – 2018
- Lost Soul Aside (PS4) – 2018
- BioMutant (PS4) – 2018
- Beyond Good Evil 2 (PS4) – 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season (PS4) – 2018
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PS4) – 2018
- Code Vein (PS4) – 2018
- Darksiders III (PS4) – 2018
- Runbow (PS4) – 2018
- Death’s Gambit (PS4) – 2018
- Knights and Bikes (PS4) – 2018
- Rainbow Skies (PS4) – 2018
- Brawlout (PS4) – 2018
- Reborn: A Samurai Awakens (PS4) – 2018
- Wattam (PS4) – 2018
- Erica (PS4) – 2018
- Mega Man 11 (PS4) – 2018
- One Piece: World Seeker (PS4) – 2018
- My Time during Portia (PS4) – 2018
- ToeJam Earl: Back in a Groove (PS4) – 2018
- Shenmue we II (PS4) – 2018
- Strange Brigade (PS4) – 2018
- The Wolf Among Us 2 (PS4) – 2018
- Black Clover (PS4) – 2018
- GreedFall (PS4) – 2018
- Vane (PS4) – 2018
- Super Mega Baseball 2 (PS4) – 2018
- Shadows: Awakening (PS4) – 2018
- The Golf Club 2019 (PS4) – 2018
- Tropico 6 (PS4) – 2018
- Wizard of Legend (PS4) – 2018
- Fade to Silence (PS4) – 2018
- Dakar 18 (PS4) – 2018
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition (PS4) – 2018
- Farming Simulator 19 (PS4) – 2018
- Project Rap Rabbit (PS4) – 2018
- Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ (PS4) – 2018 (US)
- Arika EX (PS4) – 2018
- The Lost Child (PS4) – 2018
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (PS4) – 2018
- Dead Cells (PS4) – 2018
- Reverie (PS4) – 2018
- Shape of a World (PS4) – 2018
- Those Who Remain (PS4) – 2018
- GRIP (PS4) – 2018
- Egress (PS4) – 2018
- Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered (PS4) – 2018
- FIFA 19 (PS4) – 2018
- Patapon 2 Remastered (PS4) – 2018
- Mini-Mech Mayhem (PS4) – 2018
- Decay of Logos (PS4) – 2018
- The Gardens Between (PS4) – 2018
- Planet Alpha (PS4) – 2018
- Antigraviator (PS4) – 2018
- Gorogoa (PS4) – 2018 (US)
- Windlands 2 (PS4) – 2018
- Dead End Job (PS4) – 2018
- New Gundam Breaker (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Fist of a North Star (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Senran Kagura Seven (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Inazuma Eleven Ares (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Warriors Orochi 4 (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- Border Break (PS4) – 2018 (Japan)
- See Also: Best PS4 Games