Guerrilla Games has revealed a new refurbish for a PlayStation 4 exclusive, Horizon Zero Dawn. The patch goes live today, introducing a bucket of bug fixes and a integrate of new features.
Most notably, we can now listen to your possess song while personification Horizon, and a refurbish also adds a ability to dump chests that enclose neglected items. The residue of a patch is done adult of teenager fixes; take a demeanour during a full list below.
Guerrilla suggested recently that an early antecedent of a diversion featured Killzone’s appurtenance guns, though they were private as they felt “weird.” Prior to that, a game’s publisher, Sony, reliable that a story enlargement is on a way, so those who’ve enjoyed a diversion will shortly get some-more calm to puncture into.
Horizon Zero Dawn launched on Feb 28 in a US before entrance to Europe on Mar 1. The diversion received widespread vicious acclaim, including a 9/10 from GameSpot. Reviewer Peter Brown called it “one of a best open-world games of this generation;” find out some-more in a full Horizon Zero Dawn review.
You can see a full patch records below, though be wakeful they enclose references to story chapters, in box you’re disturbed about spoilers.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Added support for credentials song playback.
- Added a ability to dump value chests.
- Fixed an emanate in The Point of a Spear where some players could shun a query area and get stranded here, restraint course of this quest.
- Fixed an emanate in A Seeker during a Gates where some players could get stranded behind a gates to All-Mother Mountain.
- Fixed an emanate in The City of a Sun where some players were means to exit Olin’s groundwork during a Investigate Olin’s Secret Workshop objective.
- Fixed an emanate in The Grave-Hoard where a design would not refurbish when some players quick trafficked divided after activating a Holo Projector.
- Fixed an emanate in Deep Secrets of a Earth where some players could equivocate triggering a cutscene, ensuing in a query not progressing.
- Fixed an emanate in Fatal Inheritance where articulate to Ranaman after pardon Daradi would means Daradi to disappear for some players.
- Fixed an emanate in Hammer and Steel where for some players a query design would not refurbish after entertainment all 9 Behemoth Cables.
- Fixed an emanate in Cauldron Xi where some players could equivocate triggering a cutscene, ensuing in a query not progressing.
- Fixed an emanate in The Point of a Spear where a design Meet Rost during a North Gate would always be noted as unsuccessful for some players in a design log.
- Fixed an emanate in The Point of a Spear where a repair for transcribe spears introduced in Patch 1.12 would not solve a emanate for some actor if they already finished In her Mother’s Footsteps.
- Fixed an emanate after The Proving for certain players where Aloy would not collect her Focus after visiting Rost. Fixed an emanate where some players could henceforth remove a Tearblaster in their playthrough after offered it during a merchant. The Tearblaster will now be accessible to squeeze from certain merchants after completing Hunter’s Blind.
- Fixed an emanate where a raise of Ancient Debris seemed to be located subterraneous for certain players.
- Fixed an emanate where some players were not means to collect adult their rob when it was forsaken in water.
- Fixed an emanate in a Gatelands Bandit Camp where some players could get stranded in a stone after behaving a ‘Strike from below’.
- Fixed an emanate when certain players would try to mountain during Aloy’s descending animation, causing Aloy to boyant in midair.
- Fixed a emanate where some players were means to benefit +10,000 XP each time they privileged sport trials with all Blazing Suns.
- Fixed several diverse crashes.