Game publisher Konami rolled out Patch 1.12 final May 10 that brings several diversion improvements to a categorical game, “Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain,” and a online multiplayer game, “Metal Gear Online.” Several bug fixes were also included.
“While this isn’t a vast update, given a launch of a DLC ‘CLOAKED IN SILENCE’ and a new SURVIVAL mode, Ver. 1.12 is mostly designed to labour and urge on a newly combined features,” a association mentioned in a announcement.
Patch 1.12 includes a following:
- Quiet, a singular character, can no longer be cross-examined
- Players can now simply see a boost or diminution in arrange right after any mission, on a goal results
- Each goal measure has been adjusted
- No some-more support measure if characters are put to nap or get stunned
- Damage from SVG-76 and M2000-D has been increased
- Knockback and rate of glow for URAGAN-5 has been decreased
- Stamina repairs has been increasing when alighting into an enemy
- Stamina repairs has been decreased from card box attacks and low kicks
- Consecutive diving is not authorised any more, with cold down implemented
- Sprint generation after behaving a dive has been reduced
- Eliminated sound entrance from card box on disposed position
- Network peculiarity will now be displayed for any player
- A offset series of players for any group will be a priority for AUTOMATCH and will negligence a preset celebration order set by any team
- Rush Mode is no longer an choice in AUTOMATCH, solely on a Xbox 360
- Rush Mode will be accessible randomly
- The time reward XP for a SABOTAGE goal has been adjusted
For additional sum about a latest patch, conduct over to a games website.
PlayStation Lifestyle mentioned that Patch 1.12 ranges from 91MB adult to 595MB in weight, depending on a platform.
“Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain” is now accessible on a PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Windows PC.