LANSING, MI – After a check of more than an hour Tuesday night, lottery players opposite a nation were finally means to check a winning numbers for a $316 million Mega Millions sketch on Tuesday, May 14.
And after anxiously waiting, they all detected there was no leader of a jackpot.
That means a sketch on Friday, May 17 will be value $339 million with a income choice of $210.5 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for May 14: 11-59-66-67-68
The Gold Mega Ball: 18
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions winners for May 14:
· While there was no grand esteem winner, one actor matched all 5 white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That sheet was sole in Oregon.
· That actor did not play a Megaplier choice that would have increasing their loot to $4 million.
· In Michigan, one sheet sole won $10,000. That was a largest esteem won in a state.
· There were 327,194 tickets sole that won during slightest $4 in a drawing. In Michigan, 11,867 tickets sole won during slightest $4.
Mega Millions drawings are hold Tuesday and Friday during 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 by 70; a Mega round is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 by 25. The contingency of winning a kitty is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, and a District of Columbia and a Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The subsequent Powerball sketch is Wednesday night, May 15 with an estimated kitty of $250 million and a income choice of $156.3 million.
· The subsequent Lotto 47 sketch is also Wednesday night, May 15 during 7:29 p.m. with a kitty of $6.05 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 kitty is an estimated $105,000. The sketch is during 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For a latest on Michigan Lottery, check out a central Michigan Lottery site, that also offers some-more information on present tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The sketch comes a week after Thomas Heckman came brazen to explain a $1 million winning Mega Millions ticket.
Heckman claimed his esteem only days after a Genesee County woman won $4 million personification an present lottery ticket. The 60-year-old leader had indeed won $2,000 final month personification a same game.
Her win was reported only a day after a Lansing male claimed a $1 million prize. He was so repelled by his win that he thought he was being pranked during first.
Those dual winners are only dual of a handful of vital winners in new weeks. In March, a Wayne County lady claimed a $4 million winning present lottery ticket. The 28-year-old pronounced she’d indeed dreamed of winning a $4 million lottery esteem only a few months before her large win.
The final players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball kitty were Kevin and Stephanie Blake of Waterford who $21 million after bursting a $42 million kitty on Oct. 13, 2017. Kevin picked a winning numbers by regulating a multiple of family birthdays. After winning, a integrate pronounced they would not retire and would continue working.
And while they were propitious winners, it’s intelligent for players to check their tickets immediately as a leader value $1 million sole in Ypsilanti final year went unclaimed. The sheet was purchased during a CVS in Ypsilanti, though a leader never came brazen to explain a prize. The income instead went to a state’s School Aid Fund.
Speaking of entrance forward, a leader of a $1.5 billion Mega Millions kitty from final year finally came forward final month as well. The winner’s temperament was not suggested however as a actor is from South Carolina, a state that concede winners to disguise their temperament when claiming kitty prizes.
If you’d like to be a subsequent actor from Michigan to win a outrageous lottery prize, take a demeanour during these tips from lottery consultant Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won some-more than $1 million in Florida by winning tip kitty prizes in smaller games.