With a gratifying deteriorate now behind us, there’s no doubt that everybody needs to be a little clever with their spending (damn those good Christmas chocolate discounts), and thankfully Loot has cut a prices on some of a biggest games around.
The graduation sees a series of Xbox One, PS4, PC and even Switch games removing some “special” treatment, knocking a distant bit off a games’ strange price-tags.
Among a specials are Dishonored 2 on Xbox One (R186) and PS4 (R192), along with Mafia 3 on PS4 (R271).
Prey on PS4 is also usually R185, with Resident Evil 7 on PS4 also cut down to R394.
Check out more of a specials below:
- Resident Evil 7 (PS4) – R394
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) – R616
- Mafia III (PS4) – R271
- Dishonored 2 (PS4) – R192
- Dishonored 2 (Xbox One) – R186
- Doom: UAC Pack (Xbox One) – R233
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands – Deluxe Edition (Xbox One) – R478
- Injustice 2: Deluxe Edition (PS4) – R543
- Injustice 2: Deluxe Edition (Xbox One) – R522
- Mad Max (PS4) – R289
- Mad Max (Xbox One) – R279
- Prey (PS4) – R185