Want to play Final Fantasy XIV and a latest expansion Stormblood, though don’t wish to compensate for a subscription for a MMO? Your calm has paid off, as Square Enix has launched a giveaway login debate that runs until Jan 4. You’ll be means to record into 96 hours, or 4 days, for free. It’s not a lot of time for such a vast game, though it’s improved than nothing!
To attend in a giveaway campaign, all we have to do is have an inactive Final Fantasy XIV comment (that’s been dead for 30 or some-more days), and record in! Here’s some additional information per a campaign:
From Friday, Dec 1, 2017 during 3:00 a.m. to Thursday, Jan 4, 2018 during 6:59 a.m. (PST)
Free Login Period
Four days including a day on that users initial record in. This generation ends on a fourth day during 11:59 p.m. (local time)
* Please note that a subscription to FFXIV is compulsory to continue personification after a eventuality period.
Notes Regarding a Free Login Campaign
- The giveaway login generation starts after logging in around a diversion launcher regulating your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including a day on that we initial record in, a giveaway login generation lasts approximately 4 days. For example, players who record in on Dec 2, 2017 during 12:00 a.m. can play giveaway of assign until Dec 5, 2017 during 11:59 p.m.
- Players who are logged in when their giveaway login generation expires will be forcibly logged out from a game.
- Players with mixed use accounts purebred to a singular Square Enix comment can't attend if during slightest one of a accounts is now active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or dangling due to a defilement of a use agreement can't participate.
- Players who squeeze a subscription during their giveaway login generation will pledge a remaining generation of pronounced period.
- Players can't record in regulating a height on that their use accounts have not been registered.
- Players can record in regulating all platforms on that their use comment has been registered.
Will we be holding advantage of a giveaway login campaign?
[Source: Square Enix]