The latest pretension refurbish for Naughty Dog’s critically acclaimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is now rolling out worldwide for PS4 users.
According to a game’s refurbish history, patch 1.19.049 contains countless balancing changes for a action-adventure title’s multiplayer and presence modes – in further to several bug fixes. The full patch records are as follows:
- King of a Hill no longer has value pickups.
- Re-balance of measure money for King of a Hill.
- Survival arms change changes:
- Decrease Agarwal .40 headshot damage
- Increase ARX-160 repairs on non-boss NPCs
- Increase DSHK (minigun) accuracy, repairs and glow rate
- Reduce M14 Custom bottom damage
- Increase Mazur LDR bottom reload speed, wizz in time and shave capacity
- Increase Harbinger Sniper bottom repairs for non-boss NPCs
- Increase RPG damage.
- Changed Disciple Boss to teleport reduction mostly when during low-health.
- Balance change to rigging earns – C4 is now warranted during a same rate as Grenades and Mines.
- Fixed a bug where a player’s arms will unexpected change a shave distance when another Ally drops their weapon.
- Fixed blindfire for some Level 1 that were not regulating scold blindfire settings.
- Fixed a bug where Gear would stop charging when Gear Master 3 is versed while in a diversion of 3 players.
- Fixed Gifting assign resetting when unwell a call or transitioning to a subsequent Stage.
- Fixed a turn 2 4 Pak-80 not extenuation a correct additional ammo volume when purchased from a arsenal.
- Text fixes.