Following a large Patch 1.30 progressing this month, Guerrilla Games has brought out Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.31 today, that fixes several technical issues with New Game+, Ultra Hard Difficulty, progression, and crashes.
Here’s a full list of patch notes, that does contain some spoilers:
- Fixed an emanate where for certain players attack an armour image with a explosve while a appurtenance is solidified would means some-more repairs than intended.
- Fixed an emanate where for some players a statistics of a Tearblaster were wrongly displayed in a arms wheel.
- Fixed an emanate where for certain players complicated m�lange repairs was a same on opposite problem levels.
- Fixed an emanate in “The Looming Shadow” where for some players dual guards would disappear after Blameless Marad speaks to them.
- Fixed an emanate where for some players a automobile save during a start of “Mother’s Heart” would not arrangement a name of a query and a player’s turn indicator.
New Game+ Ultra Hard Mode Fixes
- Fixed an emanate in New Game+ “The Point of a Spear” where for some players loading an automobile save after vocalization to Rost during his home would start from Karst’s plcae rather than nearby Rost.
- Fixed an emanate in New Game+ “A Seeker during a Gates” where for certain players a design ‘Override a Strider’ would sojourn on shade when regulating a Call Mount skill.
- Fixed an emanate in New Game + where certain players were not means to enter or quick transport to Sunfall with a Adept Shadow Stalwart armour equipped.
- Fixed an emanate in New Game+ where some players with a Adept Blast Sling were postulated entrance to a Shock Trial in a Valleymeet Hunting Grounds, notwithstanding not carrying Shock ammo.
- Fixed an emanate in New Game+ where some players with a Adept Blast Sling were postulated entrance to a Freeze Trial in a Valleymeet Hunting Grounds, notwithstanding not carrying Freeze ammo.
- Fixed an emanate in New Game+ where for some players kills with a Adept Tripcaster were not counted towards a Blast Wire Trial in a Nora Hunting Grounds.
- Fixed an emanate in New Game+ where certain players were means to lift over complicated weapons from their normal diversion to their New Game+ loadout.
- Fixed an emanate when personification on Ultra Hard mode where for some players shard values in actor combined errands are not updated when switching to a reduce difficulty.
Progression Issue Fixes
- Fixed an emanate in “Deep Secrets of a Earth” where certain players would turn trapped in a room if they solved a Power Puzzle while withdrawal a enemies guarding it alive. This repair requires a reload in sequence for it to work.
- Various pile-up fixes
- Various content fixes
The Frozen Wilds DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn launches after this year, and PlayStation Plus members who pre-order will save 25% (in North America) or 10% (in Europe) off a unchanging $19.99 USD/£15.99 price.