Unlike past rags that combined new features, today’s Horizon Zero Dawn update, 1.21, is focused wholly on regulating issues.
As you’ll see in a patch records subsequent (potential spoilers ahead), Guerrilla Games has addressed crashes, query course issues, Photo Mode problems, an emanate with a captivate call where we could lure bandits from a other side of a criminal camps, and more:
- Fixed an emanate with a captivate call, where some players could captivate bandits from a other side of a criminal camps, by shortening a range.
- Fixed an emanate where for some players ‘Strike from Above’ would not activate when entrance from a zip line.
- Fixed an emanate with ‘Strike from Above’ where for some players Aloy would get stranded until a strike would be completed.
- The ‘Inactive Quests’ toggle choice now also filters a ‘New Quests’ icons from a map screen.
- Fixed an emanate with a communication markers when set to ‘always off’ in a tradition HUD menu. If some players positioned a camera by a bandit’s physique a communication markers would seem manifest again.
- Fixed an emanate with a ‘Show HUD on touch’ menu choice not resetting to a default value.
- Fixed an emanate where some players would not get a presentation when they have intended adult if they had a ‘XP bar’ underline set to ‘always off’ in a tradition HUD menu.
- Fixed an emanate where some players could unexpected be thrown from a Tallneck’s conduct and killed when it creates a really pointy spin during a path.
Photo Mode Fixes
- Fixed an emanate where changing poses after throwing a stone would means dispute between animations where Aloy’s physique would start to bend, turn and spin rapidly.
- Fixed an emanate with a ‘Look At’ toggle and Body Poses being accessible during strike reactions that Aloy triggers on herself such as descending and grenade damage.
- Fixed an emanate with Aloy rambling and tortuous if a actor selects a ‘Look At’ toggle shortly after shutting a focus.
- Fixed an emanate where carrying prior Photo Mode settings active while in a new instance of Photo Mode with a Focus open would means animation issues when dire a triangle button.
- Fixed an emanate with a ‘Greetings’ choice while on tip of a Spire, it would state a actor is located in a Estate.
- Fixed an emanate with a ‘Greetings’ choice where a wrong continue outcome would be mentioned while during Mother’s Crown.
- Fixed an emanate with a ‘Field of view’ choice where it could means several turn of fact issues generally when unaware Meridian.
- Fixed an emanate in “Hunter’s Blind” where some players can't swell past Hunter’s Blind and follow Talanah since Aloy was firm to a method of “The City of a Sun” quest.
- Fixed an emanate in “Underequipped” where some players encountered that one of a objectives would turn vacant once finished if a actor started a query during Hunter’s Gathering.
- Fixed an emanate in “Maker’s End” where some players were means to equivocate a course trigger, ensuing in a actor removing stranded on a ‘Go to Ted’s Office’ objective.
- Fixed an emanate in “Deep Secrets of a Earth” where some players were not means to obtain a datapoints in Sobeck’s bureau if a actor wants to collect them adult after a blast caused by Helis, as they have disappeared.
- Fixed several diverse crashes.
Guerrilla adds, “We’ll continue to work on serve fixes for and enhancements to a diversion formed on your comments.” If, like several other people, we wish New Game+ in Horizon, be certain to let them know.
Do we consider we’ll see a story expansion during E3 2017 subsequent month?