Developer Guerrilla Games has expelled Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.21, that fixes several course issues, technical issues and crashes.
The refurbish for Guerrilla’s latest pretension only went live, and down next you’ll find a central recover notes:
• Fixed an emanate with a captivate call, where some players could captivate bandits from a other side of a criminal camps, by shortening a range.
• Fixed an emanate where for some players ‘Strike from Above’ would not activate when entrance from a zip line.
• Fixed an emanate with ‘Strike from Above’ where for some players Aloy would get stranded until a strike would be completed.
• The ‘Inactive Quests’ toggle choice now also filters a ‘New Quests’ icons from a map screen.
• Fixed an emanate with a communication markers when set to ‘always off’ in a tradition HUD menu. If some players positioned a camera by a bandit’s physique a communication markers would seem manifest again.
• Fixed an emanate with a ‘Show HUD on touch’ menu choice not resetting to a default value.
• Fixed an emanate where some players would not get a presentation when they have intended adult if they had a ‘XP bar’ underline set to ‘always off’ in a tradition HUD menu.
• Fixed an emanate where some players could unexpected be thrown from a Tallneck’s conduct and killed when it creates a really pointy spin during a path.
PHOTO MODE FIXES
• Fixed an emanate where changing poses after throwing a stone would means dispute between animations where Aloy’s physique would start to bend, turn and spin rapidly.
• Fixed an emanate with a ‘Look At’ toggle and Body Poses being accessible during strike reactions that Aloy triggers on herself such as descending and grenade damage.
• Fixed an emanate with Aloy rambling and tortuous if a actor selects a ‘Look At’ toggle shortly after shutting a focus.
• Fixed an emanate where carrying prior Photo Mode settings active while in a new instance of Photo Mode with a Focus open would means animation issues when dire a triangle button.
• Fixed an emanate with a ‘Greetings’ choice while on tip of a Spire, it would state a actor is located in a Estate.
• Fixed an emanate with a ‘Greetings’ choice where a wrong continue outcome would be mentioned while during Mother’s Crown.
• Fixed an emanate with a ‘Field of view’ choice where it could means several turn of fact issues generally when unaware Meridian.
• Fixed an emanate in “Hunter’s Blind” where some players can't swell past Hunter’s Blind and follow Talanah since Aloy was firm to a method of “The City of a Sun” quest.
• Fixed an emanate in “Underequipped” where some players encountered that one of a objectives would turn vacant once finished if a actor started a query during Hunter’s Gathering.
• Fixed an emanate in “Maker’s End” where some players were means to equivocate a course trigger, ensuing in a actor removing stranded on a ‘Go to Ted’s Office’ objective.
• Fixed an emanate in “Deep Secrets of a Earth” where some players were not means to obtain a datapoints in Sobeck’s bureau if a actor wants to collect them adult after a blast caused by Helis, as they have disappeared.
• Fixed several diverse crashes.
Horizon Zero Dawn is accessible now for PlayStation 4 (and PS4 Pro).