It’s tough to trust that we’ve been personification Horizon Zero Dawn on a PlayStation 4 for over a year now. It only seemed like yesterday that we posted a examination for a game, and talked about what a smashing journey a diversion is – and how it’s a covenant to a new impression on a scene, a absolute Aloy.
But, along with posting some good sales numbers for a game, the developers during Guerrilla Games have opted to applaud in a rather engaging way, racking adult a series of statistics for a game, from a weapons that have been dismissed to a series of enemies that have been killed – and there’s been a lot of each.
The draft can be seen in full below, yet here’s some of a some-more engaging stats we’ve pulled from a report:
Most Fired Weapons
- Bows- 359.5 million arrows
- Slings- 61.7 million bombs
- Tripcasters- 24.2 million wires
- Ropecasters- 9.7 million ropes
- Rattlers- 3.6 million bolts
- Tearblaster- 2 million charges
- Icerail- 668,000 shots
- 9 million Bellowback kills
- 2 million Thunderjaw kills
- 9 million Sawtooth kills
- 194 billion – approximately 26 shards for each tellurian on Earth
- 7 billion Ridgewood plants
- 574 million Corruption Glaze plants
- 535 million Fire Kiln Root plants
- 89 percent of players spared Olin
- 54 percent of players did not quarrel Nil
- Strider- 57.5 million overrides
- Watcher- 51 million overrides
- Broadhead- 35.1 million
As for a many creatures killed, there’s a whole grid for that during a bottom of a image, so we can see what acted a slightest plea – and what compulsory a whole lot of work to move down.
The fact that Guerrilla Games was means to square together all of these statistics away is unequivocally stunning, as it shows only how distant players have dug into a game, and what all they’ve managed to get finished within it. It sole utterly a few copies, and will substantially continue on that trend, as players are still finding only how good Horizon Zero Dawn is – generally with a new The Frozen Wilds expansion.
As distant as what’s subsequent for Guerrilla, it’s different during this time – yet we’ll expected get some arrange of spirit in only a few months during Sony’s E3 presentation. Fingers crossed for a sequel!
Horizon Zero Dawn is accessible now for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro.
ComicBook.com Warner Bros Home Entertainment are teaming adult to move one propitious Justice League fan a esteem container of a lifetime! Click here for a possibility to win a big-screen TV, a duplicate of a film and more!