Turn 10 Studios have teamed adult with motorsport-lifestyle code Hoonigan to move a Hoonigan Car Pack to Forza Horizon 3 on a 15th August. This new automobile container facilities 7 new ‘Hoonigan’ cars and will be available on a Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs on a 15th August. Those who have pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 7 will also get entrance to this container after in a year. Watch a new trailer next to see a cars in action…
The cars enclosed in a Forza Horizon 3 Hoonigan Car Pack are:
- 1965 Hoonigan Ford “Hoonicorn” Mustang – contains a 6.7l V8 engine fed with methanol.
- 1979 Hoonigan Baldwin Motorsports “Loki” K5 Blazer – will not be accessible in a Forza Motorsport 7 chronicle of a pack.
- 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion – powered by a Chevrolet LS V8 and is an ideal drfter.
- 1991 Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo
- 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800 – contains a Millington Diamond Series II engine.
- 1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet “Napalm Nova”
- 1955 Hoonigan Chevrolet Bel Air
- 2003 Hoonigan Holden Commodore Ute
“I’m unequivocally vehement about a fact that we’re releasing a Hoonigan automobile container with Forza,” pronounced Ken Block, convene motorist and co-owner of Hoonigan. “The fact that fans are going to be means to expostulate not only my twin-turbo, 1400 hp Hoonicorn RTR V2 that I’m using in Climbkhana, though also my Gymkhana Escort, is awesome. Plus being means to expostulate BJ’s Loki, [Brian] Scotto’s 911 and all of a other cars? None of us indeed let anyone else expostulate a cars really, so this is really a best possibility anyone’s going to have to get behind a wheels.”
This automobile container will also yield 10 new achievements value a sum of 500 Gamerscore points.
The Hoonigan Car Pack will be accessible for Forza Horizon 3 on a 15th August.