It’s a large day for Halo Wars 2, as Microsoft currently expelled a RTS sequel’s latest refurbish and DLC leader.
Starting with a update, it adds a large new underline in a form of HDR lighting support on Xbox One S. That’s a usually new underline added, though there are also fortitude tweaks, including fixes for several pile-up scenarios. Some of a gameplay changes featured in this refurbish embody a new associated perspective indicator for a mini-map, dual new themes for a Proving Ground Blitz map, and Blitz playlists now display adult in a categorical “Find Match” shade for multiplayer.
Additionally, an feat for “Combat Salvage” has been private with this update. There are also some audio changes, including a discourse line “Upgraded Complete” for leaders where it was missing. Additionally, Microsoft altered a “high frequency” sound on a Highway’s Forerunner structure since it was proof to be “unpleasant to hear.”
You can see a full patch records below, as posted by Microsoft on a Halo Waypoint site.
As for a new Halo Wars 2 DLC leader, Sgt. Johnson is out now on Windows 10 and should come to Xbox One really soon, according to village manager Brian Jarrard.
Halo Wars 2’s prior expelled DLC leaders enclosed Kinsano and Colony; they are enclosed with a game’s $30 DLC pass or can be purchased divided for $6 each. Presumably, a same is loyal for Sgt. Johnson.
The patch is a large one, coming in during around 8 GB. Microsoft says if your download looks like it’s frozen, it’s a good thought to “just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume.” You can trigger a download to start right divided by rebooting your console, though this process requires we to implement a whole diversion again, so it competence not be a best idea.
Halo Wars 2 May 22 Patch Notes:
- Support for HDR lighting is now enabled for console players with concordant hardware
- Players should no longer have a possibility of loading into a diversion but a ability to emanate any commands
- Fixed a pile-up that magnitude occurred after signing in on a Main Menu
- Fixed a pile-up when personification opposite AI in Firefight or Skirmish mode
- Fixed a desync that could start in ranked 2v2 games
- Fixed a pile-up on “Last Stand” that could start from loading from an aged save from a prior release
- Fixed a pile-up that could start when aggressive a initial block in a Prologue
- Added associated perspective indicator to a mini-map
- Added 2 new themes to “Proving Ground” Blitz map
- Blitz playlists will now also seem in a categorical multiplayer “Find Match” screen
- Made “Restoration Drones” get some-more costly when it is upgraded to a 3rd tier
- Adjusted a Foundry so that a always strike by Hunters’ and Marines’ upgraded projectiles when attacked
- Added improved “Combat Salvage” visible effects when a section dies and is immediately built behind during base
- Removed an feat with “Combat Salvage”
- Reworked a targeting feat that could start with regulating “Extraction”
- Pelicans and Darts should no longer leave floating lights above bases
- Made it so that “Ghost in a Machine” would no longer invalidate Colony’s “Combat Repair” on a units it borrowed
- Spartans no longer frame upgrades from vehicles they hijack
- Some tech upgrades were not requesting totally to some units
- Fixed an emanate with relocating units not scrupulously aggressive Garrisoned units
- Units teleported off a map are now teleported behind to your base
- Spartans no longer boost a turn of units they hijack
- Made label container descriptions uncover adult in a suitable denunciation for France and Taiwan
- Added content to a Pelican Transport turn 2 when comparison on a personality energy radial
- Added “Upgrade Complete” voice over for several leaders that was missing
- Adjusted a audio to a Forerunner structure on Highway to mislay a high magnitude that could be upsetting to hear
- Audio/music should no longer dump from games played by a playlist
- Locust lamp is no longer heard in a haze of war
- Hellbringers should no longer play Kinsano voiceover when being pounded by an rivalry Spartan