The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild is an implausible game, both in terms of vicious commend and perfect size. Few aspects of Link’s latest sprawling journey reflect this as good as a perfect series of shrines – tiny dungeons focused only on nonplus solving.
Finding all of a shrines in Breath of a Wild is a vast undertaking, generally when we take time to cruise that many of a shrines are hidden. Fortunately, we here during Nintendo Life have invested a good understanding of time in uncovering any singular tabernacle we can find in Hyrule.
We’ve sorted all of a shrines by a territory of a map they’re located on. As we competence already know, we can clear additional sections of a universe map by climbing towers and activating them regulating Link’s Sheikah Slate.
Because of that, we’ve motionless to list any tabernacle belonging to a tower’s map territory below, along with accessible screenshots display where we can find any of these. It should be easy to travel by any area and find all of a shrines. Below that, you’ll find some simple sum or even some some-more minute things for a trickier shrines in a group.
Akkala Tower Shrine Map
- Dah Hesho – This tabernacle can be found on a cilff south of a round island in Lake Akkala, that lies northwest of Kaepora Pass.
- Katosa Aug – “Kosha Aug Apparatus” – You’ll find this tabernacle to a easterly of East Akkala Stable and south of North Akkala Foothill.
- Ke’nai Shakah – Head to a northern partial of Ulria Grotto, in a southeast of a Akkala region. You’ll need to paraglide into a cavern from above to find it.
- Ritaag Zumo – This tabernacle is found during a finish of a spiral-shaped Rist Peninsula. You’ll need to finish a “Into The Vortex” side query to activate a shrine. This involves carrying an universe to a tabernacle itself. This is easier pronounced than finished as you’ll be theme to a lot of ranged attacks during your trek.
- Tu Ka’loh – Found on Lomei Labyrinth Island in a northeast. You’ll need to paraglide from a mainland to strech it. Finding your approach by isn’t that formidable though if we wish to take a easy track (and we have adequate stamina) afterwards we canhe labyrinth, we can towering a wall and travel along a tip of a intricacy to strech a shrine.
- Tutsuwa Nima – This one is found in a Spring of Power, a tiny physique of H2O south of a North Akkala Valley. To activate it we contingency have Dinraal’s scale.
- Ze Kasho – “Ze Kasho Apparatus” – Paraglide off a tip of Akkala Citadel Ruins to a northwest; a tabernacle is found in a hills.
- Zuna Kai – This tabernacle is located atop a high mill post in a core of Skull Lake in a northwest of Akkala. You’ll need to find a high spot, afterwards paraglide over, squeeze on and finish a climb. If it’s raining afterwards we competence have to wait until it dries adult as it’s utterly a wily ascent.
Central Hyrule Tower Shrine Map
- Kaam Ya’tak – “Trial of Power” – From a tip of Central Tower, paraglide down to a southwest and conduct towards Mount Daphnes; a tabernacle is on a easterly side of a mountain.
- Katah Chuki – This one lies northeast of Mount Gustaf, in a southeastern territory of Quarry Ruins.
- Kaya Wan – “Shields from Water” – Head west from Wetland Stables. The stables are tighten to Crenel Peak, circuitously a eastern bank of a Hylia River.
- Namika Ozz – This tabernacle is found in a northeast territory of Central Hyrule, right in a core of a Crenel Hills.
- Noya Neha – This tabernacle is found on a island that lies north of Quarry Ruins. It’s located on a southern slope of a towering in a southwest corner. Locate a side that is disproportionate with thorns and bake them divided with fire. You can afterwards use a explosve to break a rocks and exhibit a shrine.
- Rota Ooh
- Saas Ko’sah – This one lies in northern territory of Castle Hyrule, that creates it utterly a wily one to find due to a risk of attack. Climb a towering on a northwest side of a outpost – you’ll should see a partial of a tray where a H2O flows into a palace – conduct towards that then, once inside, locate a mill brazier and light it.
- Wahgo Katta – “Metal Connections” – This tabernacle is located on Whistling Hill, that is right subsequent to a Riverside Stable.
Dueling Peaks Tower Shrine Map
- Bosh Kala – “The Wind Guides You” – This tabernacle is tighten to Proxim bridge. Amber and a Soldier’s Claymore are prerogative items.
- Ha Dahamar – “The Water Guides” – This one is right subsequent to Dueling Peaks Stable.
- Hila Rao – “Drifting” – This one is tighten to a stream and is surrounded by flowers. Don’t step on any of them to finish a side query “Watch out for a Flowers” and benefit access.
- Lakna Rokee – Gaining opening to this tabernacle requires we to do several side quests in Kakariko Village, creation it one of a many time-consuming in a game. The initial is a categorical query line involving Impa that earns we a Champion’s tunic. Complete “Find a Fairy Fountain” query set by Pikango. “Flown a Coop” involves anticipating Cuccos for Cado – one is on a roof of a armour shop, other can be found after you’ve racked adult 17 hours in a game. “By Firefly’s Light” involves articulate to armour emporium owners Lasli in her home during around 22 hours diversion time. You afterwards have to collect 5 fireflies – these can be found in a encampment and in a timberland past a tabernacle subsequent to a village. Take a fireflies to Lasli’s residence and place them in front of her before a night is over to finish a quest. After you’ve finished this lapse to Impa and she should offer we a tabernacle query called “The Stolen Heirloom”. Wait until night and keep an eye on a dual guards station outward Impa’s house. After a while one of them will travel divided – follow him during a stretch and finish a query to exhibit a shrine.
- Ree Dahee – “Timing is Critical” – This one is circuitously a Dueling Peaks, tighten to a river. You’ll have to towering to strech it.
- Shee Vaneer – This one lies opposite from Shee Venath (see below). Make certain you’re wearing comfortable wardrobe as it’s unequivocally cold on a peak.
- Shee Venath – Climb to a tip of a Dueling Peaks towering (make certain you’re wearing comfortable clothing). Jump from a tip and paraglide towards a dark entrance. The pretence to elucidate this nonplus is visualising a settlement from Shee Vaneer.
- Ta’loh Naeg – “Ta’loh Naeg’s Teaching” – This one is inside Kakariko Village.
- Toto Sah – “Toto Sah Apparatus” – This lies west of Hickaly Woods. Next to a stream you’ll find a brittle mill structure. Drop a remote explosve into a stream from a mill a tiny upstream so that it flows downstream to a structure. Explode a explosve during a right time to destroy a hermetic embankment and exhibit a shrine.
Eldin Mountains Tower Shrine Map
- Daqa Koh – Head south from Goron City in a instruction of a Goron Hot Springs and you’ll find a tyrannise path. Just before we strech a trail to Death Mountain you’ll see a intense orange rocks of a shrine.
- Gorae Torr – This one is located in a Gut Check Rock area. Use a winds to get yourself adult onto a mill though make certain we have good climbing gear. You’ll have to finish a query “The Gut Check Challenge” set by Bayage, located nearby.
- Kayra Mah – This tabernacle is located only south of Gorko Lake, in a Gorko Tunnel. Head to a hovel in a west partial of Goron City and discuss with Bladon to activate a “A Brother’s Roast” quest. He’ll tell we to go to Goron Tunnels – southwest of Gorko Lake – to find his sibling, Gonguron. Take a highway to a southeast and follow a highway signs if we get lost. Upon locating Gonguron you’ll need to find a mill for a fry in Gortram Cliff. Once we give it to a brothers they will exhibit a tabernacle for you.
- Mo’a Keet – This one lies easterly of Foothill Stable, on a highway that leads to Eldin. It’s only off a road, on a hill.
- Qua Raym – “A Balanced Approach” – In a southwesternmost lava lake – Goronbi Lake – there is a tiny island. Glide down from a building to opening it.
- Sah Dahaj – “Power of Fire” – Glide easterly from Eldin Tower and dump downwards once we cranky Lake Intenoch. Close to Cephla Lake – circuitously a rivalry bottom – you’ll find a shrine. Inside, strike over a flame to set heat to a dry foliage in a initial room, afterwards heat a ropes holding a torches in subsequent room. In a final room we need to heat a wire holding a flame that is above a bin – this will concede a mill chunk to tumble on a pitch that opens a final door.
- Shae Mo’sah – This one lies on a highway north from Goron City.
- Shora Hah – This tabernacle is located on a Isle of Rabac. You’ll need during slightest dual pieces of a Flamebreaker armour set to get here as it’s impossibly hot. Use your bombs to lift a cave transport opposite a rails into a lava.
- Tah Muhl – “Passing a Flame” – Head southeast from a Mo’a Keet Shrine and Foothill Stable. The tabernacle can be found southwest of a mountain, dark by mill formations. This tabernacle forms partial of a tabernacle query “A Landscape of a Stable”.
Faron Tower Shrine Map
- Kah Yah – This one is on a beach circuitously Mount Dunsel, in an segment called Palmorae Ruins. Talk to Garini to start a query “A Fragmented Monument”. The initial bit is easy to find as it’s tighten to Garini, circuitously 3 palm trees. The second is on Palmorae Beach – demeanour for some barrels in a sea and check a rocks nearby. The third one is a a farthest indicate of a crescent-shaped Soka Point. Return to Garini, afterwards towering on a orange tabernacle image and strike crouch.
- Korgu Chideh – This one is on Eventide Island in a southeast. The slip towards it takes a while so make certain we have high stamina or food that restores your stamina.
- Muwo Jeem – “A Modest Test of Strength” – On a towering rise we can mark this tabernacle in a distance.
- Qukah Nata – This is one of a game’s tip shrines. To finish it you’ll need to find Kaas and trigger a query “A Song of Storms”. The tabernacle is located circuitously Calora Lake. If it’s raining we can use a Cryonis rune on a rapids and towering up, step by step. Kiss should be watchful during a top.
- Shai Utoh – “Halt a Tilt” – This one is found during Ubota Point, behind a stable. Find a brittle mill structure and blow it adult to exhibit a shrine.
- Shoda Sah – This one is dark behind a Riola Spring waterfall. A dark trail leads to a entrance.
- Tawa Jinn – This one lies in-between Hany Pond, Rabella Wetlands and Uteh Marsh. There are 5 vast skeleton and a 3 vigour plates that uncover a location. You’ll need to place 3 spheres onto a vigour plates – improved a guards first.
- Yah Rin – You’ll find this tabernacle above Lurelin Village.
Gerudo Highlands Tower Shrine Map
- Dah Kaso – “A Minor Test of Strength” – There’s a set of bridges – famous as a Digdogg Suspension Bridge – that bond a high mill outcrops. The tabernacle is located circuitously a overpass that links to a dual vast stones, circuitously a H2O and a raft. There’s a sleeping Hinox nearby.
- Joloo Nah – You’ll find this one north of Mount Naboroo and easterly of Koukot Plateau.
- Keeha Yoog – On a easterly side of Gerudo Summit there’s a picture with lighting bolts on it and a pile in a middle. Shoot a core with a Shock Arrow to display a shrine.
- Kema Kosassa – “A Major Test of Strength” – This is found on Mount Agaat, north of Risoka Snowfield.
- Kuh Takkar – This tabernacle is on Laparoh Mesa. Reaching it involves lots of climbing in cold weather, wear something comfortable and pierce a torch, or flint and firewood – a tabernacle is lonesome in ice.
- Sasa Kai
- Sho Dantu – “Two Bombs” – Climb atop Gerudo Tower and paraglide to a west, afterwards land and continue until we see a tabernacle pile in a core of a round of Luminous Stones. Destroy one of a stones with a explosve to get a Luminous Stone ore and afterwards place it on a mound.
Great Plateau Tower Shrine Map
- Ja Baij – “Bomb Trial” – This is a initial tabernacle you’ll face, and is easy to locate.
- Keh Namut – “Cryonis Trial” – This one is found on Mount Hylia. You’ll need food to comfortable we up.
- Oman Au – “Magnesis Trial” – This lies north of a Temple of Time.
- Owa Daim – “Stasis Trial” – This one is in a hull south of a Temple of Time.
Hateno Village Tower Shrine Map
- Chaas Qeta – “A Major Test of Strength” – You’ll find this on Tenoko Island, one of a smallest islands a game. Climb a high rise circuitously and paraglide down to it.
- Dow Na’eh – This tabernacle is dark behind a vast waterfall.
- Jitan Sa’mi – On Mount Lanayru you’ll find a Spring of Wisdom, rhythmical by Naydra. Shoot it in a eyes that cover a physique to recover it, afterwards heat once some-more to get a Naydra Scale.
- Kam Urog – This is another tip shrine. In a area full of mill heads, keep an eye out for Calip. He will set we “The Cursed Statue” tabernacle quest. Wait until 9pm afterwards heat a mill conduct that glows to exhibit a shrine; Blood Moon nights reason a intense outcome for longer, too.
- Mezza Lo – You’ll find this one on Rabia Plain. It is one of Kass’s tip shrines, so you’ll need to finish query “The Crowned Beast” to opening it. Find a deer, towering it and afterwards towering on a vigour image to exhibit a shrine.
- Myahm Agana – “Myahm Agana Apparatus” – This one is easy to find – it’s during a opening to Hateno Village. Inside a tabernacle you’ll need to use a Switch’s suit controls to lean a vast maze, though it’s probable to rebound a round off a tip of a obstruction and onto a slope, if you’re discerning enough.
- Tahno O’ah – “Tahno O’ah’s Blessing” – Look for a unclothed mark but any trees on a eastern partial of Madorna Mountain. Blow adult a stones to exhibit a shrine.
Hebra Mountains Tower Shrine Map
- Dunba Taag – You’ll find this one in Tanagar Canyon, only south of Tama Pond. Paraglide down to a place where a ravine curves, circuitously a windmills.
- Gee Ha’rah – You’ll find this south of Kopeeki Drifts, that is northwest of Hebra Tower. There’s is a span of outrageous mill doors here; conduct retrograde adult a towering to locate some vast rocks. Throw one of these down.
- Goma Asaagh – Paraglide down from a building towards a southwestern side of Hebra Peak and you’ll mark this shrine. Make certain we have a collection to light a heat as you’ll need to warp some ice to get in.
- Hia Miu – This one lies northwest of Icefall Foothills. Paraglide down from a circuitously mountains.
- Lanno Kooh – This lies west of Hebra Tower and southeast of Hebra Falls. You’ll need to float opposite a unequivocally cold lake, so make certain you’ve got a rigging (or food) to stay warm.
- Maka Rah – At Lake Kilsie, that lies south of a Sturnida Basin, there’s a pier. The tabernacle is only manifest by a moment in a circuitously wall. Blow adult a rocks to float a breeze breeze opposite a H2O and afterwards follow a rocks until we get to a final breeze breeze will fly we upwards to an opening that allows we to opening a shrine.
- Mozo Shenno – This is on a easterly side of Biron Snowshelf. You’ll have to paraglide to it from a circuitously mountain.
- Qaza Tokki – This tabernacle lies within a North Lomei Labyrinth. The tabernacle query is called “Trial on a Cliff”. The fastest approach to get it is to paraglide down from a circuitously towering and hunt for a yellow Electric Chuchu. Just a bit above their plcae is a opening to a shrine. There are chest to explain if we wish to do things a tough approach and tackle a maze.
- Rin Oyaa – “Directing a Wind” – Glide north from Hebra Tower, slip northward and follow a highway on a ground.
- Rok Uwog – This ons is west of North Tabantha Snowfield.
- Sha Gehma – You’ll find this in a north territory of Tabantha Tundra.
- Shada Naw – This tabernacle lies north of Selmie’s Spot, tighten to Hebra East Summit.
- To Quomo – Head to a Hebra North Summit to find this shrine. You’ll be faced wth dual mill doors with a snowball nearby. The thought is to hurl a snowball so it smashes a doors – you’ll need to emanate some ice pillars to lift this off.
Lake Hylia Tower Shrine Map
- Ishto Soh – This is easterly of Daval Peaks. You’ll need to use your paraglider to fly towards it.
- Ka’o Makagh – “Metal Doors Open The Way” – On a towering above a stable.
- Pumaag Nitae – “A Minor Test of Strength” – This lies between Finra Woods and Pagos Woods.
- Shae Katha – This lies north of Dracozu Lake, behind a statue of Goddess Hylia in a Spring of Courage. You’ll need one of Farosh’s scales.
- Shoqa Tatone – Talk to Loone in northwest Puffer Beach to start “Guardian Slideshow” tabernacle quest. You’ll need to take photos of 3 opposite Guardians – walking, drifting and small. Take a universe we get and put it in a pile to exhibit a shrine.
- Ya Naga – “Shatter a Heavens” – This one is found in a core of Hylia Island in Hylia Lake. From Lake Tower, conduct northwest and paraglide from there. Once inside we need to place a remote explosve on a tip of a retard afterwards dump a normal explosve into a tube that runs underneath it. Detonate a explosve in a tube and afterwards fast switch to a remote explosve and erupt that – it will blow adult a blocks above. You can afterwards hurl another explosve under, get on tip of a retard and erupt it.
Lanayru Wetlands Tower Shrine Map
- Dagah Keek – Starting during Zora’s Domain, take a overpass that runs northwest. You’ll eventually find Veiled Falls, and a tip tabernacle vigour plate. Swim adult a rapids regulating Zora’s armour afterwards paraglide when we strech a tip – we can afterwards dive onto a image by dire a conflict button.
- Daka Tuss – “Sunken Scoop” – You can mark this one utterly easily.
- Kah Mael – On Tingel Island we need to find a vast rock. Shift it with Stasis to display a tabernacle below.
- Ne’ez Yohma – This one is easy to find – it’s underneath a Throne Room of King Dorephan on Zora’s Domain.
- Rucco Maag – This tabernacle is on Samasa Plain, south of Ruto Mountain.
- Shai Yota – Locate Kass only south of Horon Lagoon and finish a query “Master of a Wind”. The tabernacle will afterwards be suggested in Horon Lagoon.
- Sheh Rata – This tabernacle is found on an island that lies between Crenel Peak and Zelo Pond. Burn divided a underbrush to enter it.
- Soh Kofi – Paraglide north from Lanayru Tower, opposite a water.
Hyrule Ridge Tower Shrine Map
- Maag No’rah – There’s a Bokoblin stay on a slope north of Lindor’s Brow that boasts a high crow’s nest. Defeat a enemies afterwards towering to a tip of this nest – on a circuitously towering you’ll see rocks we can destroy. Under these lies a shrine.
- Mijah Rokee – On Washa’s Bluff we need to towering on a pedestal with no wardrobe or armour on and wait for a Blood Moon. The tabernacle will afterwards appear.
- Mogg Latan – “Synced Swing” – This tabernacle is right during a tip of Satori Mountain so make certain you’re prepared to do some climbing. The tabernacle is on a southern peak.
- Shae Loya – Follow a highway from Hyrule Ridge to Hebra, circuitously Tabantha Great Bridge. Look for Tabantha Bridge Stable and afterwards conduct towards a high towering nearby.
- Sheem Dagoze – This one is south of Hyrule Ridge and west from Jeddo Bridge. Make certain we finish a “Two Rings” query first. You’ll need to heat an arrow by dual mill hoops in a singular shot.
- Toh Yahsa – Head towards Thundra Plateau from a tower. In a core of it, we have to place 4 balls into their relating colour holes. You’ll need to use Stasis to pierce them.
- Zalta Wa – Fly from a building towards a easterly and conduct for a Breach of Demise canyon.
Tabantha Frontier Tower Shrine Map
- Akh Va’quot – “Windmills” – Due south of a Heabra Mountains you’ll find a lake as good as Rito Village and a shrine.
- Bareeda Naag – This lies south of Rito Village. Make certain we have a illuminated flame and wait until about 11AM. Hold a flame circuitously a core of a intense mound.
- Kah Okeo – “Wind Guide” – This tabernacle is dark underneath a outrageous chunk of rock, so use Stasis to mislay it.
- Sha Warvo – This one is north of Rito Village, in Dronoc’s Pass.
- Tena Ko’sah – “A Major Test of Strength” – Near a Tabantha Great Bridge is where you’ll find this shrine, amid a busted Ancient Columns.
- Voo Lota – This is west of Rito Village in a area famous as Warbler’s Nest. Once you’ve beaten a Divine Beast Vah Medoh and have found all of a sisters, you’ll have to conduct to Warbler’s Nest for a low-pitched test. Stand in a territory flanked by 5 statues and use a Kokoro root to blow atmosphere into a mill that matches a note – one “finger” denotes red, dual is yellow, 3 is green, 4 is blue and 5 is purple.
Gerudo Desert Tower Shrine Map
- Dako Tah – This one is in a core of a mill structures in a Great Cliffs area. It’s easier to find during night.
- Daqo Chisay – “The Whole Picture” – This is right subsequent to Gerudo Town. A chest with a Thunderblade inside lies within.
- Dila Maag – “Dila Maag’s Blessing” – Glide from a Wasteland Tower to a southeast and you’ll mark a South Lomei Labyrinth. The Barbarian Armour is your prerogative for completing this maze.
- Hawa Koth – This is in a southeastern territory of a map, inside a Gerudo Great Skeleton / Dragon’s Exile.
- Jee Noh – “On a Move” – Head easterly from a Wasteland Tower and you’ll mark this tabernacle tighten to a road.
- Kay Noh – “Power of Electricity” – Take a trail that runs past a Gerudo Canyon Stable and towering a rocks to a south.
- Kema Zoos – “A Delayed Puzzle” – This one is west of Karusa Valley and northwest of West Gerudo Ruins. The tabernacle is found in a vast skeleton.
- Korsh O’hu – “Korsh O’hu’s Blessing” – This one lies in a East Gerudo Ruins, easterly of Palu Wasteland. Speak to Rotana outward Gerudo Town to start “The Seven Heroines” query (he’ll give we some Snow Boots). Head to a round arrangement during a bottom of a towering southwest of Wasteland Tower. You’ll see a Seven Heroines statues there. Each statue has a pitch that links to one of a circuitously steel balls somewhere on them. Place a balls in a suitable dish regulating your Magnesis rune. The final round can be found in a hands of a third statue from a left. Climb adult a standing circuitously and use Magnesis to pierce a ball. The tabernacle contains a Flamespear.
- Misae Suma – This one is southeast of Gerudo Town, where you’ll find a vast mill formation. To get inside we need to finish a query “The Perfect Drink”, that involves gaining opening to Gerudo Town by sauce as a woman. To get a ice to Furosa but it melting, use Stasis and strike it to pierce it – if we lift it, it will melt. Once you’ve finished this quest, burst on a mill arrangement to exhibit a shrine.
- Raqa Zunzo – Head to a Sand Seal Rally mark south of Gerudo Town after you’ve degraded a circuitously Divine Beast. Win a silt sign plea to get a universe that is used to activate a tabernacle – we won’t be authorised circuitously it otherwise.
- Suma Sahma – This lies between Mount Granajh and Daval Peak. Roll a snowball into a puddle, afterwards wait until a object passes over and casts a shade on a circuitously contraption.
- Tho Kayu – This one is in a Toruma Dunes, with a Molduga mini-boss nearby.
Woodland Tower Shrine Map
- Daag Chokah – Take a trail from a circuitously Keo Ruug Shrine. You’ll pass underneath a vale tree to Tasho. Talk with him to trigger “The Lost Pilgrimage” quest. You afterwards have to follow another Korok to strech a shrine’s location.
- Keo Ruug – “Fateful Stars” – You’ll wish to tackle this one as shortly as we enter Korok Forest. It’s to a right of a Master Sword.
- Ketoh Wawai – This tabernacle is in an area called Thyphlo Ruins. You need to finish a query called “Shrouded Shrine” to exhibit a location. Light a flame and demeanour for a bird-shaped braziers – follow a instruction of their beaks.
- Kuhn Sidajj – This tabernacle is found by following a Korok located southwest from a initial shrine. This triggers a “Trial of Second Sight” tabernacle query – use a Magnesis rune to find a right trail and place a Rusty Shield in a tree’s mouth. Take a chest it gives we as a prerogative and place that in a other tree’s mouth.
- Maag Halan – Near a Keo Ruug Shrine you’ll find Damia, who gives we a tabernacle query “The Test of Wood”. Fight a enemies that towering in a approach of we and a Mido Swamp.
- Mirro Shaz – “Tempered Power” – North of a tiny Pico Pond is where you’ll find this shrine.
- Monya Toma – “Drawing Parabolas” – You can see a heat of a tabernacle if we demeanour south-east from Hebra Tower.
- Rona Kachta – This one lies easterly of Mount Drena.
So that is a walkthrough of all of a shrines we can find in The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. This beam stays a work in swell so if we consider we’ve missed something or we have a improved outline of how to strech a certain shrine, post a criticism subsequent and we’ll try to embody your input.