The folks during Humble Bundle have a integrate of new things underway, including a Female Protagonist Sale with games ignored by adult to 90 percent, and a new Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle, a badly-named collection of really good games.
First up, a bundle, that facilities Wuppo, Simulacra, and Subsurface Ciricular for a smallest cost of $1. Beat a average, that is solemnly climbing toward a still-very-reasonable $5, and you’ll also get Nuclear Throne, Momodora: Reverie Under a Moonlight and a soundtrack, Lisa, and Frictonal’s fear strike SOMA. Drop $15 or some-more and Opus Magnum, a exceptionally good nonplus game from SpaceChem developer Zachtronics.
The common thread in this gold is that all of a games have an “overwhelmingly positive” rating on Steam, in box a pretension didn’t give it away, and a default gift is Zidisha, “a Y Combinator nonprofit and a initial P2P microlending village to bond lenders and borrowers directly opposite general borders.” If that doesn’t boyant your boat, we can opt for something different.
And afterwards there’s a Humble Store’s Female Protagonist Sale. You might notice, as we did, that a list of games is comparatively short: Less than dual full pages, and that’s with a slew of Alien: Isolation DLC. But there are some good deals to be had, so we’ll keep a courtesy on that. A few intensity selections:
- Bayonetta – $7 (66 percent off)
- Dishonored 2 – $20 (50 percent off)
- Alien: Isolation – $10 (75 percent off)
- The Flame in a Flood – $4.50 (70 percent off)
- Broken Age – $4 (75 percent off)
- The Walking Dead: Michonne – $9 (40 percent off)
- Virginia – $1 (90 percent off)
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – $15 (50 percent off, or we can opt for a $30 Deluxe Bundle that includes Dishonored 2 for $5 reduction than shopping them separately)
The Humble Female Protagonists Sale runs until Oct 8, while a Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle will be accessible until Oct 16.
Some online stores give us a tiny cut if we buy something by one of a links. Read a affiliate policy for some-more info.