Back during their Tokyo Game Show 2018 theatre event, Square Enix announced a array of opposite partnership DLC for Final Fantasy XV, including Shadow of a Tomb Raider and Sengoku Action Puzzle DJ Nobunaga. The many poignant new square of partnership DLC is indeed a tie-up with Terra Wars, a third entrance in a Terra Battle series.
This is poignant for a few reasons – though mostly since Terra Wars and Terra Battle are a origination of Mistwalker – a association of strange FF creator Hironobu Sakaguchi. So in a sense, one of a FF creator’s newest creations is finally in a FF star again.
Terra Wars is scheduled to be expelled subsequent open despite a fate of Terra Battle 2. The categorical protagonist, Sara, will join a ravel to behind adult Noctis during this special query that will be combined to Chapter 5 of FFXV. But how do we get into a quest, and what are a rewards? Let’s get into it…
How to start a Terra Wars Quest in FF15
There are a few mandate to start a Terra Wars quest in Final Fantasy XV in sequence to have Noctis accommodate Sarah. Here’s where we need to be during in a diversion before a query will appear:
- First, you’ll need a scold chronicle of a diversion – Version 1.26 or 3088734.
- You’ll need to be on Chapter 5 of FF15 or later. You can strech a query by a late-game lapse to a past feature, too.
- You must be personification as Noctis – not a custom avatar.
- Keep in mind that once we start a Terra Wars quest, we won’t be means to save until it is complete. The diversion auto-saves when we start a quest, however.
Once you’ve over these requirements, check your query log. You’ll see a new query seem with a purple-colored query name, creation it utterly unique.
The query pen will lead we to a vast new object commissioned in FF15’s diversion universe – before a overpass in a Malmalam Thicket area of a map. This thing is really conspicuous, so we can’t skip it. Heading adult to a image will concede we to correlate with it, and that’ll flog off a Terra Wars/Terra Battle eventuality query where Noctis meets Sarah.
FF15 Terra Wars Quest Reward: Sarah’s Shortsword
Sarah was of march arrange of named by Sakaguchi for a Princess in Final Fantasy – so it’s suitable she’s crossed over into Noctis’ world, despite briefly. Once we finish a Terra Wars query you’ll automatically get a neat new prerogative – a sword, Sarah’s Shortsword. Here’s a stats of a query prerogative sword:
The sword of a world’s savior. Imbued with a holy power, a conflict increases when HP is during max.
Attack: 179, Magic: +9, Spirit: +15
Additionally, some marks from Terra Wars will be combined to a song actor lane list: ‘Tsukihikari’ and ‘Clay Models’.
Other additions in this update: Tomb Raider and DJ Nobunaga cross-over items
As mentioned earlier, in further to a Terra Wars content, FF15 chronicle 1.26 also includes some Shadow of a Tomb Raider and DJ Nobunaga cross-over items. Unlike Terra Wars these don’t have an compared query or any of that – they only cocktail into a world. Here’s what they are and how to get them:
New Avatar / Comrades Multiplayer Clothing:
- DJ Nobunaga Tee (1500 gil from Iris in Comrades, or around Official Treasures)
- Article of wardrobe to be ragged on a top body. Stylish T-shirt display off some furious and crazy warlords.
- Lara Croft’s Ensemble (10000 gil from Iris in Comrades, or around Official Treasures)
- Full outfit for a whole body. Modeled after a garb by a courageous tomb ravisher herself.
New Music Player Tracks:
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack – Main Theme
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack – Sacrifice
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack – Goodbye Paititi
- DJ NOBUNAGA Original Soundtrack – Chocobo Theme (Yasutaka Nakata Remix)