Final Fantasy XIV’s patch 4.3 is finally live.
Patch 4.3, codenamed Under a Moonlight, adds tons of calm and new facilities for players to experience. The refurbish adds new categorical storyline quests, holding the Stormblood storyline to the far-eastern land of Doma. In further to that, players can now take partial in 24-man fondness raids, conquer new trials and dungeons and adds a 100-floor low cave for players to explore.
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in a far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second section of a renouned Return to Ivalice array takes players to a Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new array focused on quests for a Disciples of a Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking a biggest hurdles might exam their skills opposite this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon: Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore a 100-floor building within a Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell discuss complement will concede players to promulgate opposite servers within their information core with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glorious system, housing, opening actions, new absolute rigging and more.
Check out patch 4.3’s trailer below.