Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Update 7.18 has been expelled for a PS4, review on for a full patch notes. Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood was expelled behind in Jun of final year and is deliberate by many fans to be a best enlargement yet.
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Update 7.18 for a PS4 preps a diversion clients for a Patch 4.4 titled Prelude in Violet. The patch will expelled tomorrow on Sep 18, 2018 so make certain you’re prepared for some launch day fun. The PS4 Update is sized in during 2.103GB though we might need to download additional files from inside a diversion client.
Preliminary Patch Notes here.
Check out a video next for a discerning overview about what’s enclosed in a Prelude in Violet patch:
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Update 7.18 Patch Notes Summary
- New MSQ, side story quests sidequests: The Four Lords, Hildibrand Adventures, Doman Reconstruction
- New dungeons: The Burn, Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New trials: Suzaku, Suzaku (Extreme)
- New raids: Omega: Alphascape, Omega: Alphascape (Savage)
- Battle complement updates: Job adjustments, purpose movement slots increasing (to 10)
- PvP updates: Quick discuss refurbish “Timed Attack” added, PvP HUD layouts tractable during Wolves Den
- Eureka 3rd installment: New region, Logos System combined (Note: The new segment is not called Logos)
- The Lost Canals of Uznair: New dungeons
- Gathering and crafting: New recipes, new fishing holes (Doman Enclave), Zhloe Custom Deliveries adjusted
- Grand Company update: Captain arrange obtainable, Squadron updates (New Command missions. New Squadron missions to obtain Captain rank)
- Housing: Mannequins obtainable, new purpose personification housing status
- Gold Saucer: New GATE Platforming Puzzles
- Eternal Bond: New ceremonies added, Anniversary ceremonies added
- Group pose: Minion actions, actor walking/running motions added, close time/weather, new shade effects
- Additional updates: New tomestone, Crystal Tower mandate revised Duty Recorder can be used in some-more duties and facilities revised, The Unending Journey facilities expanded, Configuration information now saved to server (excludes arrangement settings, not automatic)
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is out now on PS4 and PC.