Square Enix has only expelled a rough Final Fantasy XIV patch records for a upcoming 4.1 update. The patch is set to arrive on Oct 10th and is patrician The Legend Returns.
The patch brings a accumulation of changes to Final Fantasy XIV, including a ancient city of Skalla, a new residential section called Shirogane and more. Before we plead a patch notes, take a demeanour during a 4.1 trailer.
In sequence to entrance many of a essence of a 4.1 refurbish we will need to have all a expansions accessible for Final Fantasy XIV. The patch adds new categorical unfolding quests, including: Arenvald’s Adventure, The Darkness Below and 9 more, that haven’t been named yet. Chronicels of a New Era quests are also being added, including Dramatis Personae and A City Fallen.
Other changes in Patch 4.1:
- Players can pierce between Onokoro and Sakazuki by vocalization with a NPCs during a locations next after completing a categorical unfolding query “Tide Goes in, Imperials Go Out.”
- Players can pierce to a Royal Menagerie by vocalization with a Royal Menagerie attendant in a Ala Mhigan Quarter (X:36.4 Y:32.1) after completing a certain categorical unfolding quest.
- New side story quests: A Hingan Tale: Nashu Goes East
- Kojin savage clan quests have been added.
- A businessman has been combined to a Kojin savage clan settlement, with new equipment accessible for purchase.
- The Kojin categorical quests and daily quests will occupy an involuntary turn composition complement famous as query sync…
The fondness raid cave The Royal City of Rabanastre has been added.
New PvP actions have been added:
- Thrill of War
- Dragon Sight
- Sleeve Draw
- Minor Arcana
- Lord of Crowns
- Lady of Crowns
PvP actions have been adjusted
The volume of PvP knowledge perceived from PvP duties has been increased.
The Feast (4 on 4 – Training Match) has been added, and is accessible around a Duty Finder
New recipes have been added.
New equipment have been added.
The vitality charge has been combined to gatherer rigging during turn 60 and above.
Players can now pronounce with M’Naago to finish tradition deliveries.
New mounts have been added.
The Sleipnir mountain can now fly.
New minions have been added.
New Chocobo Barding has been added.
New achievements and titles have been added.
Glamours can now be unbarred during turn 15.
Players can now supplement other players form opposite Worlds within a same information core to their friends list.
These are some of a vital changes that patch 4.1 brings to Final Fantasy XIV, though if we wish to see them all, head over to a central proclamation page. The refurbish goes live in only a few days, so make certain we don’t skip it!