By Sato . Jul 2, 2018 . 2:30pm
Anime Expo 2018 kicks off this Thursday and Square Enix will make a dash during a eventuality to showcase arriving video and label games with titles such as Dragon Quest XI, Kingdom Hearts III, and more.
Square Enix has designed demos for Dragon Quest XI, Kingdom Hearts III, and Star Ocean: Anamnesis for those who revisit their counter during a Entertainment Hall (LACC West All A).
Additionally, fans will get a possibility to accommodate some of their favorite developers from a dragon Quest and Star Ocean series via a uncover with designation sessions. You can check out a schedules below:
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Yuji Horii (Series Creator and Game Designer) will attend in designation sessions* during theSQUARE ENIX booth, where he will be signing an disdainful 8×10 signature label and posing for photographs, on:
- Friday, Jul 6, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Jul 7, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday Jul 7, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
*A singular array of Horii designation tickets will be distributed during a DRAGON QUEST XI area of a SQUARE ENIX counter starting during 10:00 a.m. a day before to any day’s signing sessions. Fans might poise with Yuji Horii for one sketch only. Only a Square Enix signing cards will be signed. Personal equipment will not be signed.
Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Akira Yasuda (Illustrator), also famous as “akiman”, will attend in designation sessions during theSQUARE ENIX booth, where fans will have a possibility to accept a pre-drawn STAR OCEAN painting in further to an autograph, on:
- Friday, Jul 6, 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jul 7, 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*A singular array of “akiman” designation tickets will be distributed during a Square Enix Members area of a SQUARE ENIX counter during 10:00 a.m. for a day’s signing sessions.
And here are some other activities during a Square Enix booth:
FINAL FANTASY® Trading Card Game Demos and Tournament
- Attendees can dive into a renouned trade label diversion and accept giveaway lessons on how to play.
- They can also play a newest set, “Opus VI,” one week early in daily Pre-Release Tournaments. The set includes characters from fan favorite titles, including FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Heavensward™, FINAL FANTASY® X/X-2, and DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY NT. Tickets to attend in a contest will be sole during a SQUAREENIX booth.
DRAGON QUEST XI Photo Wall Contest
- Attendees can enter to win muck plushes by distinguished their best poise with a heroes from a DQXI print wall and uploading a cinema to Twitter or Instagram regulating a hashtag #DragonQuestAX (while tagging @DragonQuest).
- A print event where fans can take cinema featuring backgrounds from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS™ and STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS
Photo Opportunities with STAR OCEAN Cosplayers
- Yuno Mizusawa, a central Evelysse (“Eve”) cosplayer from Japan, will be creation special appearances during a booth, alongside STAR OCEAN array cosplayers.
- The cosplayer report is accessible on a STAR OCEAN Facebook at: (https://www.facebook.com/starocean).
Daily giveaways while reserve last, including:
- DRAGON QUEST XI T-shirts and posters
- STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS buttons
- SQUARE ENIX Members lanyards
FINAL FANTASY XV® WINDOWS EDITION
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition will also be creation an coming during a Cooler Master gaming trucks during Petree Plaza via a weekend. Fans can get hands on with Final Fantasy XV on high-end gaming PCs and have a possibility to accept a special themed mousepad.
Anime Expo 2018 takes place Jul 5-8 during a Los Angeles Convention Center. There will also be a Pre-Show Night on Jul 4, 2018.