The fourth goal of Dishonored: Death of a Outsider sends Billie Lurk to a section that we’ve already visited once before. The Royal Conservatory was once a citadel for witches and immorality rituals — now a Abbey of a Everyman have a heretical structure sealed down like a crime scene. They’re bustling torturing prisoner witches and blazing books, creation it (slightly) easier to totally equivocate any encounters.
Here, we’ll explain how to finish a goal as non-lethally as possible. For instance, there’s a tip trail into a Royal Conservatory groundwork that’s usually accessible if we hit on a doorway while sheltered as an Abbey soldier. You can also collect a goal vicious silvergraph from a personality of a internal Oracular Sisters, though usually if we Semblance one sold Vice Overseer. Learn all a little tidbits and get some tips below.
More Dishonored: Death of a Outsider guides on Gameranx:
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 1
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 2
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 3
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 5
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 1
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 2
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 3
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 4
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – How To Rob Every Black Market
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – How To Solve The Bank Job Vault Puzzle
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – How To Get The Best ( Worst) Endings
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Safe Codes Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Bonecharms Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Paintings Locations | Collectibles Guide
Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 4: The Stolen Archive
[NOTE: This isn’t a step-by-step guide. Here you’ll find how to finish each goal regulating a alternative, low disharmony solution.]
Billie Lurk has a arms that can kill a Outsider. Now she usually needs a approach into a void. The usually information available is in a Royal Conservatory, a site of a magician coven in Dishonored 2, now taken by a Abbey of a Everyman. They’re cleansing a place, so anticipating a information we need won’t be easy.
Finding The Stolen Archive
Before Billie can find a Stolen Archive, she’ll need to review a bill on a travel outward a Royal Conservatory. The blazing inferno of heretical objects won’t assistance we — strech a paper on a temporary table when a guards aren’t looking. Use Semblance with a ensure on a distant right to make this partial easy.
You’ll learn that a personality of a Oracular Sisters here is gripping special papers in a Curator’s Office. If you’ve played Dishonored 2, you’ll know where that is — inside a categorical atrium, upstairs.
Infiltrating a Royal Conservatory
There are mixed paths into a Royal Conservatory. Let’s use a protected path. Beneath a stairs, to a right of a categorical entrance, there’s a side doorway being examination by an Abbey guard. Approach with Semblance and he’ll let we through.
Knock on a groundwork door, still with Semblance active, and a ensure will let we in. Go adult a stairs to a left of a inquire room, or continue by a groundwork to a executive stairwell with a deactivated elevator.
The conservatory is crawling with Abbey soldiers, so always demeanour for new ways to replenish your Semblance. Once we strech a stairs, you’re giveaway to go adult to a third floor. It’s totally papered-over and lonesome with canvas, and you’ll usually find Oracular Sisters here.
Stealing The Archive
On a third floor, squeeze a singular Oracular Sister and use Semblance to simply opening a Curator’s Office. Everything we need is indeed on a second building of a office. Climb a stairs — many of a sisters are on a terrace, though there’s one male we need to simply acquire a archive. Brother Cardoza is in a room to a left as we strech a tip of a stairs.
Wait for a Sister to leave, afterwards hit out Brother Cardoza and use Semblance. When that’s done, go to a patio with Cardoza’s face and speak to Sister Rosewyn to benefit a silvergraph we need. There’s usually one design left.
Use A Silvergraph Projector
There are mixed silvergraph projectors on a map, though there’s usually one we need — in an bureau with typing Abbey guards, nearby a Curator’s bureau entrance. Go down a stairs and hit out a ensure nearby a discussion room, in a adjacent office.
Enter a typing room and insert a silvergraph into a projector. It will softly warning a guards; they’ll go behind to their work instantly, and won’t lift an alarm. Take a silvergraph and make your approach behind out of a conservatory. Return to Billie’s outpost and correlate with a luggage to pierce on to a fifth and final mission. It’s time to take down a Outsider.
Find some-more Dishonored 2 guides, collectible locations, and query walkthroughs on Gameranx:
- Dishonored 2: How to Open Every Safe | Combinations Keys Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Audiographs Journals | ‘Royal Spymaster’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Ship Decoration Locations | ‘Souvenirs’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Rob Every Black Market | Easy Cash Free Items
- Dishonored 2: Weapon Gadget Blueprints Locations | Upgrades Guide
- Dishonored 2: Rune Bonecharm Locations | Upgrades Guide
- Dishonored 2: Painting Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Side Missions Guide | Optional Quest Walkthroughs
- Dishonored 2: How to Rob a Black Market | ‘Black Market Burglar’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Solve a Jindosh Lock Puzzle | Eureka Guide