Contracts get trickier in a second idea of Dishonored: Death of a Outsider. Billie Lurk gains her Outsider-enhancements, means to Displace or take a form of NPCs to navigate wily environments. You’ll need these special abilities, along with some gadgets and useful environmental objects to finish 4 new contracts.
The contracts yield a far-reaching operation of activities this time around. You’ll need to rescue brothers, kidnap bartenders, kill mimes and tail racketeers. Some contracts come with imperative kills, so if you’re not meddlesome in murder, it’s best to skip these discretionary activities. Whatever we wish to do, we’ll yield some additional discernment to assistance finish these infrequently pretence missions. Check out a full beam for each Chapter 2 agreement below.
More Dishonored: Death of a Outsider guides on Gameranx:
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 1
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 2
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 3
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 4
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – Low Chaos Walkthrough | Mission 5
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 1
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 3
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Contracts Guide | Mission 4
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – How To Rob Every Black Market
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – How To Solve The Bank Job Vault Puzzle
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – How To Get The Best ( Worst) Endings
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Safe Codes Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Bonecharms Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored: Death of a Outsider – All Paintings Locations | Collectibles Guide
All Contracts Guide | Mission 2: Follow The Ink
[NOTE: Contracts are discretionary side-quests we can finish for vast income rewards. There is always some tiny fold to each agreement that can make them many easier to complete.]
The contracts list in Mission 2 are found in a black marketplace dealer. Check a pursuit residence to a left of a businessman table to get 4 jobs. The contracts in Mission 2 are significantly worse to finish than a contracts in Mission 1.
Contract #1: Kidnap a Bartender
The barkeeper is located in a Spectre, a bar that’s trustworthy to a singer’s palace by a skybridge. You’ll enter this bar to finish “The Missing Brother” contract, too. To benefit access, possibly enter by a singer’s palace (using a special hit found in a politician’s house) or tattoo yourself during a tattoo parlor with an Eyeless symbol.
Kidnapping a barkeeper though causing a pell-mell stage is very, really tricky. Lure as many of a bystanders away, or chuck a bottle of chloroform during a group. The male looking during a barkeeper is many expected to see. If we can captivate a spare male away, you’ll have a many easier time escaping.
If we don’t mind causing a scene, simply squeeze a barkeeper and run. Knock out a front doorway bouncer and a lady during a cloak check, afterwards use a cloak check room to captivate enemies inside. When a seashore is (mostly) clear, we can throttle a barkeeper and escape. Extra bottles of chloroform can be found in a private hospital upstairs. Take a physique to a rooftop box to finish a contract.
Contract #2: Death To The Mime
The Mime is a street-performer that stands still as a statue on a streets, nearby a fenced edge unaware a city below. He’s always being watched by a span of onlookers. You can start a quarrel and simply squeeze a mime while a civilians are looking — or, improved yet, collect a bottle of chloroform. They’re flattering common around a city.
Toss chloroform during a organisation and hit them all out. It won’t kill them. Grab a mime’s physique and chuck him over a bluff. To finish this mission, you’ll have to kill. Avoid it if we wish a non-lethal run.
Contract #3: The Missing Brother
The blank hermit is located in a Spectre, a bar trustworthy to a singer’s palace by a sky bridge. To get inside, penetrate a Eyeless tattoo emporium and name to tattoo yourself. When we hit on a door, a ensure will let we inside.
Go upstairs to find a abounding congregation siphoning blood from a failing brother. Enter a behind room behind a sitting patrons, hit out a alloy inside, and spin a valve to mislay a blood removal appurtenance from a trusting brother.
Carry a brother. Downstairs in a bar itself, surprisingly, usually a barkeeper and a bouncer will conflict we if they see we with a body. The rest will be repelled though won’t be alerted. Simply blink to a opening corridor to equivocate being seen, afterwards blink by a bouncer. You can now safely strech a vessel and finish a mission.
Contract #4: Workplace Harassment
The final agreement is located in a bank. You can penetrate a bank regulating secrecy from a high balconies to a right of a blockade entrance. Just bound over and hide inside. The Racketeer is an Eyeless squad member during a counter, melancholy one of a employees. Listen to a conversation, afterwards follow her outward — a idea is to find her bosses and kill them all.
Outside, shun a bank regulating a high balconies to a right (as we leave, conflicting side from your entrance) — outward a bank, she’ll go right and adult onto a terrace. There’s a Veteran Guard immediately by a double-doors to a alley, so watch out. On a terrace, wait until a hit arrives. It can be awhile.
When they lay together, hide tighten and blast one in a conduct while stabbing a other, or chuck a bottle of chloroform and gash a bodies. When they’re both dead, a agreement is complete.
Find some-more Dishonored 2 guides, collectible locations, and query walkthroughs on Gameranx:
- Dishonored 2: How to Open Every Safe | Combinations Keys Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Audiographs Journals | ‘Royal Spymaster’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Ship Decoration Locations | ‘Souvenirs’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Rob Every Black Market | Easy Cash Free Items
- Dishonored 2: Weapon Gadget Blueprints Locations | Upgrades Guide
- Dishonored 2: Rune Bonecharm Locations | Upgrades Guide
- Dishonored 2: Painting Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Side Missions Guide | Optional Quest Walkthroughs
- Dishonored 2: How to Rob a Black Market | ‘Black Market Burglar’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Solve a Jindosh Lock Puzzle | Eureka Guide