Bethesda and Arkane Studios have expelled a new patch for Dishonored 2. According to a recover notes, a Dishonored 2 refurbish 5 brings several UI optimizations and comes with a series of PC-specific fixes.
Going into some-more details, a Dishonored 2 refurbish 5 fixes various UI crashes and a bug that could means issues when ALT-TABbing on Windows 10 RS3. Moreover, this refurbish fixes a bug where framerate infrequently would dump heavily during a brief time when switching apparatus generally while moving.
Steam will auto-download this new refurbish a subsequent time we launch a client, and we can perspective a finish changelog for it below.
Dishonored 2 Update 5 Release Notes:
- Fixed several UI crashes
- UI optimization
- Fixed a bug when ALT-TAB on Windows 10 RS3 causes issues.
- Added Dishonored: Death of a Outsider couple to Steam page on categorical menu
- Fixed a bug where formulating new user name with a special Russian ? impression is giving “insufficient storage” summary when starting a new diversion on Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug where AMD Eyefinity and nVidia Surround causes problem navigating to some UI elements with mouse.
- Fixed a bug where framerate infrequently drops heavily during a brief time when switching apparatus generally while moving
- Fixed a bug where diversion can stay stranded on a loading shade before a categorical menu when plugging a shade on an integrated chipset instead of a video card.
- Fixed a bug where keyhole Peek prompt produces unsuitable muffling of sound for a player
- Fixed an audio bug where position and course were wrong in keyhole peeking