The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC is finally accessible for a Xbox One, one month after it was expelled for a PlayStation 4 console. The new DLC comes with new multiplayer maps and Zombies content.
In a latest part of a Zombies experience, a Origins impression heads to “Zetsubou No Shima”. This is a pleasant island where experiments with Element 115 have combined some nasty, flattering terrifying creatures.
The Eclipse DLC comes with some 4 new multiplayer maps, as follows:
– Verge, a reconstitute of Bonsai from World during War;
– Spire, a unconventional space airport;
– Rift, a unconventional troops formidable on a Volcano;
– Knockout, a Shao Lin Temple on a Private Island.
Here is a trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s Eclipse DLC:
The same DLC has already been expelled for PC before, so if you’re a PC gamer it’s good to know that a Eclipse DLC is already accessible for a PC chronicle of Black Ops III.
To make things even better, a new DLC patch was expelled accurately when a double XP weekend eventuality is underway. This time, double XP has been combined for weapons, that means that we will be means to turn adult your weapons easier while personification on a 4 new multiplayer maps. The double XP eventuality will finish May 23, 2016 during 6PM BST.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- The fight between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare heats up
- Preorder Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare right now for Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s central trailer looks amazing