Last month, we reviewed a latest expansion for Call of Duty: Black Ops III – yes, a new enlargement a year and a half after a initial recover – and found Zombies Chronicles to be to a liking. But for a while there, usually PlayStation 4 owners got to suffer it, but a word on when Xbox One or PC owners would get a chance. Good news – we can now.
Activision has reliable that a Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles enlargement is now accessible for Xbox One and PC, going for $29.99. The enlargement reintroduces 8 classical Zombies maps from prior Treyarch-produced Call of Duty games for players to suffer in a new Black Ops III setting, including a following:
- 3 maps from Call of Duty: World during War:
- Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker)
- Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium)
- Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- 4 maps from Call of Duty: Black Ops:
- Kino Der Toten (Theater of a Dead)
- Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome)
- Shangri-La (Exotic Jungle Shrine)
- Moon (Lunar Base)
- 1 map from Call of Duty: Black Ops II:
- Origins (WWI France)
In addition, a map container also includes a following reward calm for players to enjoy:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
There are a integrate of things to keep in mind. First off, we don’t need to buy a Season Pass to entrance a Zombies Chronicles pack. It’s a apart squeeze anyway. However, we do need a full Call of Duty: Black Ops III diversion in sequence to entrance it, that only creates clarity anyway.
So, for those of we that are still personification (and enjoying) a Call of Duty diversion from 2015, it’s time to burst behind in and slay a few of a undead alongside your buddies – especially with a Moon map. That’s simply one of a favorites when it comes to mowing down a undead, quite on a freakin’ moon.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is accessible now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. There’s also a multiplayer-only chronicle for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, yet that chronicle won’t be removing this content.