Even yet Call of Duty: Black Ops III has been out for a integrate of years now, that doesn’t stop a folks over during Treyarch from patching adult a diversion when it needs updating. Today, they announced a formula new refurbish for a diversion that, while not including anything new, fixes a ton of fortitude issues and several problems players have found on some of a multiplayer maps.
For a full refurbish list, check out next pleasantness of Treyarch:
- General fortitude updates.
- Fixed an emanate where some downloadable Multiplayer and Zombies maps were not playable offline.
- Redwood Snow
- Fixed diverse collision issues and exploitable locations.
- Fixed an emanate where a finish of diversion feat ensign competence arrangement a wrong color.
- The Whimsical GobbleGums Projectile Vomiting and Newtonian Negation will now be accessible to owners of a a la grant Gorod Krovi and Revelations maps, respectively.
For even more Call of Duty: Black Ops III, check out a brief dash from a review of a game below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is an insanely full featured game. If formula was a earthy thing, this diversion front would be ripping during a seams with how most Treyarch has packaged onto one Blu-ray. There’s a small something for everybody here. Players looking for a dark, abounding account have a campaign. Competitive players have a whole new approach to play in multiplayer. Fans of roguelikes and society modes have Shadows of Evil. Switching between all of these modes is intensely easy too, and it never felt like we was stranded personification one thing or another. Player freedom, customization, and choice are executive to each element. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 isn’t only a good Black Ops game. It isn’t just a great Call of Duty game. It’s a damn good diversion overall.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is accessible now.