A new Call of Duty Black Ops 3 refurbish has been set live by Treyearch, mostly focused on Zombies mode.
While multiplayer has seen “General Stability Improvements” other tools of a diversion have seen most bigger improvements.
Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles got a weapons ascent with a additions of a M1911 and AK74-U, while a stg-44 and mp40 are now accessible as Wall Buys on some levels.
There’s no word on either these changes will be entrance to PS4 and PC, or if they have already been deployed on both platforms.
The full Call of Duty Black Ops 3 refurbish patch records can be found below:
- Added a M1911 and AK74-U to Zombies Chronicles
- Updated wall buys in specific maps with a stg-44 and mp40
- Fixed a bug that would means a player’s shade to shake when another actor dismissed a Mark II
- Fixed an emanate where “Turned” zombies would continue to arrangement bullet impacts and play bullet impact sound effects
- Fixed an emanate where a sorcery box would stop functioning after a glow sale
- Addressed several exploits opposite all maps
- Fixed several collision and pathing issues