Activision uploaded a new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Update 1.23, that improves altogether fortitude of a diversion and fixes a series of bugs on Zombie Chronicles and ubiquitous zombie-mode maps. Most particularly however, Black Ops 3’s 1.23 refurbish seeks to residence modded controllers or peripherals used to benefit an astray advantage over other players.
The developers did not share what “exploitative third celebration peripherals” were influenced or even form specifically, nor did they share how extended their range was. For confidence reasons, don’t design Activision or Treyarch to fact what they’ve changed.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s update chronicle 1.23 is now accessible for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Table of Contents
- General Stability Improvements.
- Added measures to residence exploitative third celebration peripherals.
- Fixed an emanate where improper voice over lines were personification in several levels.
- Fixed an emanate where all players would hear a Galil banishment audio regardless of their stretch from a shooter.
- Fixed an emanate that would means a “fire sale” audio to play too loud.
- The Thundergun will now extend players XP.
- Fixed an emanate with time attacks not operative properly.
- Fixed a pile-up that occurred while regulating a “Eye Candy” GobbleGum.
- Fixed a bug that occurred while regulating a “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a horde migration.
- Fixed several collision and pathing issues.
- Fixed several Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimized pennon opening in a map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an emanate where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an emanate where players would knowledge a black shade while teleporting.
- Fixed an emanate where players would remove their primary arms after picking adult a carillon monkey.
- Fixed an emanate where wall buys could remove functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an emanate where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would means a “connection interrupted” blunder when deploying a QED.
- Fixed a horde emigration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed several Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s refurbish chronicle 1.23 is now accessible for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.