The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild has grown even larger, interjection to a new refurbish out now. Version 1.3.3 adds a formerly announced Xenoblade Chronicles 2-themed armor, new Amiibo functionality, and more.
The update, that is accessible on both Nintendo Switch and Wii U, introduces a new side-quest that, on completion, rewards we with armor formed on Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Rex. Like prior DLC armor sets, you’ll need to acquire any square away by completing opposite portions of a side-quest.
Additionally, a patch adds support for a 4 new Champion Amiibo figures. The figures, that are accessible now, any clear a helmet formed on their particular Divine Beast. They also extend a specific buff–take a demeanour during a bonuses below.
- Daruk: Vah Rudania Divine Helm — Flame Guard (Lv1)
- Mipha: Vah Ruta Divine Helm — Swim Speed Up (Lv1)
- Urbosa: Vah Naboris Divine Helm — Electricity Resistance (Lv1)
- Revali: Vah Medoh Divine Helm — Cold Resistance (Lv1)
Finally, a patch includes “various fixes to urge gameplay.” Take a demeanour during a full patch records during a bottom of this article, around Nintendo.
The latest update–and Champion Amiibo figures–comes forward of Breath of a Wild’s second DLC expansion, The Champions’ Ballad. That is slated to launch after this year and will underline a mint dungeon, gear, and an strange story that reveals some-more sum about Princess Zelda. The Champions’ Ballad is usually accessible by Breath of a Wild’s $20 / £18 enlargement pass.
Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Update 1.3.3 Patch Notes
- The Amiibo of a 4 Champions (Revali, Daruk, Urbosa, and Mipha) are now supported.
- The side query to accept Xenoblade Chronicles 2 partnership rigging is now available.
- An emanate preventing a × symbol for Game Overs from being available in Hero’s Path mode from Ver.1.3.0 leading has been fixed.
- Various fixes to urge gameplay.