Oct. 24, 2017—Big Ass Light, announced a recover of a Big Ass Light Bar, a battery-powered LED work light.
Big Ass Light Bar’s facilities include:
- Six graphic liughtness settings, from 80 lumens to 5,000 lumens.
- A 270-degree light angle, that allows Big Ass Light Bar to light whole rooms.
- A high-capacity rechargeable battery that provides 1.5 hours of enlightenment during a brightest environment and 48 hours during a dimmest.
- A durable physique done from extruded aluminum, as good as high-quality polymers, resins and rubberized components that make it resistant to impact.
- An IP67 rating, that means Big Ass Light Bar is totally hermetic opposite dust, mud and liquid. It can be submerged in adult to 3 feet (1 meter) of H2O for 30 minutes. It can also be sprayed off with a hose or cleaning chemicals when it gets dirty.
- A graphic octagonal figure that prevents Big Ass Light Bar from rolling divided when set down or dropped.
The Big Ass Light Bar was envisioned by Keith McKay, a Big Ass Light worker who formerly worked as a technician prior to fasten a company.
“Typical flashlights and LED wands are low made, mangle simply and aren’t splendid adequate for minute work, and plug-in work lights emanate tripping hazards,” McKay said.
McKay and a Big Ass Light group used a crowdfunding site Indiegogo to sign seductiveness and appeal feedback from a extended audience.The light went into prolongation after lifting 400 percent of the appropriation goal.