Stelio Savante is a charismatic South African innate actor, author and author with a career that spans over 3 decades of endowment winning performances. He has over 93 radio and film credits along with his endless museum work. He is also a renouned voice over artist for video games. Below you’ll learn 10 engaging contribution about Stelio including a hurdles he faces.
1. In 2007 Stelio became a initial South African masculine to ever be nominated for a Screen Actors Guild endowment (SAG Award Nominee), when he was nominated along with a lead expel of Ugly Betty in a category: Best Ensemble expel in a comedy. His sister and hermit in law (Johan) visited a set of Ugly Betty during a filming of one of Stelio’s episodes in 2006. Show curtain Jim Hayman offering Johan a set of headphones so that he could listen in while examination a live filming of Stelio’s scenes with Vanessa Williams and Rebecca Romijn. Jim common that a headphones were indeed Salma Hayeks, and Johan vowed to never again rinse his ears after wearing them. Stelio strongly supports associate South Africans in entertainment, mostly assisting expel them in his plays and films. His associate South African and former representative (the late) Neil Bagg of Don Buchwald group upheld divided from ALS in 2014.
2. Stelio uttered a repeated Faster Than Light impression in Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare 7 and Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare 7 DLC. He has uttered lead characters in many high form video games including Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Mass Effect, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, Army Of Two: The 40th Day, and Midnight Club. He was also a voice of SAPPI (South African Pulp and Paper Industries) in a mid-1990s and has also uttered vital promos for several World Cups (soccer) and a Olympic games.
3. His grandfather Stilianos Kondylis (Athens, Greece) was a competition automobile motorist who placed and won medals in a 1955 Monte Carlo Rally (Rallye Monte Carlo). The family afterwards migrated to South Africa in a 1960s, a decade during that many Italians, Greeks, and Portuguese adults migrated to South Africa seeking some-more earnest futures for their families.
4. He came to a United States in 1990 as a nineteen year aged contestant from Cape Town, South Africa. The University of West Alabama (formerly Livingston University) offering him a grant to join their men’s tennis team. He was also a kicker for a University of West Alabama Tigers football team. Fellow alumni embody Super Bowl leader Malcolm Butler (Titans though before Patriots), Tyreek Hill (Chiefs), Seth Roberts (Raiders) and Lawrence Samuels (Tampa Bay Storm) hermit of former Washington Redskins descent tackle, Chris Samuels. Stelio was eventually expel in several plays for a university’s entertainment dept. underneath a instruction of James McGahey. Based on McGahey’s recommendation and encouragement, he afterwards left UWA to pursue an behaving and displaying career in New York in 1992.
5. Stelio lives with a hurdles of dual autoimmune diseases. He was diagnosed with Celiac illness in 2010 after carrying been misdiagnosed several times. The illness pounded his viscera causing impassioned inflammation. He was also diagnosed with Hashimotos (Thyroid disease) illness a few years later. He is an disciple for vital a gluten giveaway life.
6. Is really actively concerned with a following charities: Operation Gratitude, Operation Mobilization, The Red Cross, The African Wildlife Foundation and The Gary Sinise Foundation. He has lifted income for these charities by willingly behaving and producing a 9/11 play 110 Stories (by Sarah Tuft). His associate casts have enclosed Michael Beach, Edie Falco, James Gandolfini, Neil Patrick Harris, John Hawkes, Jon Heder, Samuel L. Jackson, Melissa Leo, Cynthia Nixon, Jeremy Piven, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Susan Sarandon, Mira Sorvino, John Turturro, and Diane Venora.
7. He is also a member of a River Street museum company, founded by his behaving clergyman William Alderson. Fellow house members embody Matthew Carnahan, Robert Carnegie, Jeff Goldblum, David Mamet and Jon Voight.
8. Stelio has lived on 3 continents (Africa, Europe, North America) and has filmed heading roles in facilities on all 3 of them. His favorite sharpened locations to date embody Guanajuato (Mexico), Rotterdam (Netherlands), Durban (South Africa) and Hawaii (The Big Island).
9. His favorite films are The Bicycle Thief (De Sica), The 400 Blows (Truffaut), The Godfather (Coppola), Seven Samuarai (Kurosawa), Goodfellas (Scorsese), The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Leone), Midnight Express (Parker), Taxi Driver (Scorsese), Heat (Mann), To Live (Yimou), The Wages Of Fear (Clouzot), and Time Of The Gypsies (Kusturica).
10. He costarred in Twentieth Century Fox’s My Super Ex-Girlfriend early in his career. His impression (Leo) is Eddie Izzard’s character’s (Professor Bedlam/Barry) right palm man. Stelio slaps Luke Wilson’s impression (Matt Saunders) several times in a limousine scene. He is now starring conflicting Matt Dillon and Jim Caviezel in a film Running For Grace that only non-stop in theaters and on iTunes this past Friday, Aug 17th. Stelio stars in No Postage Necessary, a initial film ever to be done accessible for squeeze by Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. He portrays an FBI agent, starring conflicting George Blagden, Michael Beach and Charleene Closshey.